chapter 2

Jeevika was sitting on the bed and thinking about what happened in the hall . When they were doing post marriage rituals. First they have to find ring in the bowl fill with milk and rose petals. Who ever first take it out the ring he/she will be dominating in this marriage.

"Bhaiya always win so I think he will win ,so I am with him ", Riddhi said.
"Nah no I think my bhabhi will win this game , she will have wrap bhai round her finger . He will do whatever she will say . Kyu bhabhi ", veer said putting his hand on Jeevika shoulder.
Jeevika blush . Abhiman glaring at veer looking at her hand which is touching his wife and he doesn't like this. Veer look at his bhai and see his expression with smirk he leave his bhabhi.
"Stop teasing , and let's begin the ritual and she who will be win", Seema said.

Seema drop the ring on bowl . Both Jeevika and Abhiman start searching for it . In first round Jeevika find the ring and in second Abhiman. Now it is last round whoever find the ring will be the winner.

Jeevika is searching for the ring whe she felt a hand grabbing her hand she look at her husband who is smirking at her then he pinched her.  she was so shock but she felt something in her hand he gave her the ring and she immediately leave his hand show to the ring to everybody. she won.
"Now, abhi put the ring on her finger" his mother said.
And he did that after putting ring on her finger he held her hand and not leaving it.

Next ritual he had to find his name in her mehendi. She find it almost in second of searching.

She was taken out of her imagination . She was nervously waiting for him. She remember what he said about this marriage and she know what is coming now but she is not ready for her first night and she don't know how will he behave.

She hear foot steps and she he was in room now . She become more nervous and move her leg more closer .
He come near to her and take out payal . He takes her feet on her lap and started wearing her payal . She look at her feet with payal. She always like wearing payal and she like it . It simple not so heavy she can always wear it.

Then she feel his lips on her forehead and on her cheeks . She was in the process when she feel his lips her lips . He was kissing her but she don't know what do . That he pinch her waist she open her mouth in pain but he put his tongue on her mouth and start exploring her mouth she was in shock . She don't know what to do ? She never kiss anybody.  Not having any response from her .  He bits her lips and started kissing her neck . She hiss when he bits her lips and her automatically move to his hand when he start kissing her neck.

The she felt her head on a pillow he was kiss her neck now his lips are on her cleavage and he started opening her blouse but a hand stop him . He look at Jeevika in question .

"Ji woh I am ready for this", she said nervously.  She don't how will he react .
He look at her and kiss her lips .

She thinks he will force on her. A tear slip from her eyes.