Being a mother is difficult

*she looks up at Luna, her eyes narrowing* Snowie: what do you mean?

Luna: When you eat the food you turn into a cat girl

*her eyes go wide* Snowie: but I don't want to be a cat girl!

Luna: Well there's no turning back now

*she looks down at her body, her eyes filling with tears. She's completely devastated*

*Suddenly a zoo employee took Mia with him*

*she watches as the zoo employee takes Mia away. She wants to run after them, but she's too weak. She looks back at Luna, her voice trembling* Snowie: where are they taking her?

*suddenly the zoo employee fed her with Milk and she became a little smaller like the other cat girls*

*her eyes go wide as she sees the change in her body. She feels like she's losing control of everything. She looks back at Luna, her voice shaking* Snowie: what's going to happen to her now?

*suddenly Snowie and Mia can no longer stand on two legs and become as small as a cat like the other cat girls and got fur like the other cat girls*

*she looks down at herself, completely shocked. She can't believe what's happening. She looks back at Luna, her eyes narrowing* Snowie: what did they do to us?

*suddenly Mia and Snowie got real cat ears like the other cat girls*

*she stares at her ears, her heart pounding. She feels completely helpless. She looks back at Luna* Snowie: what are we supposed to do now?

*suddenly Mia was brought back by the zoo employee*

*she stares at the zoo employee, her eyes narrowing. She wants to ask what they're going to do with Mia, but she's too afraid to speak*

*suddenly all the cat girls started to transform and they don't want to*

*she stares at the zoo employee, her eyes widening. She can't believe what she's seeing. She looks back at the other cat girls, and then at Luna. She's completely stunned*

*suddenly all cat girls got real cat tails like real Cat's*

*she stares at her tail, her heart pounding. She's in complete shock. She looks back at the zoo employee, and then at Luna* Snowie: what's going to happen to us now?

*Luna noticed that the changes didn't just happen to Snowie and Mia but to all the cat girls, even herself*

*she stares at Luna, her eyes widening* Snowie: what's going on? why is this happening to all of us?

Luna: now we are really cat girls

*she stares at her, her heart pounding. She feels like she's in a nightmare. She looks around at the other cat girls, and then back at Luna* Snowie: but......how did this happen?

Luna: We all ate the food

*her eyes go wide* Snowie: but why would that make us......like this?

Luna: We are cat girls!

*she stares at her, her voice trembling* Snowie: but......why did the zoo do this? what do they want with us?

Luna: now we are not really naked anymore because we have fur

*her eyes go wide as she realizes what she's saying. She looks down at herself, and then back at Luna* Snowie: but......what are we supposed to do now?

Luna: just keep living

*she stares at her, her voice shaking* Snowie: but what about our families? what about our lives?