Chapter One: Deck Destruction

Jaden and Jesse look off the boat dock onto the light blue sea. "So, Jesse. Do you think we will find Yugi Moto?" Jaden asks. Jesse smiles. "Sure we will. No problem. What I'm curious about is you and Alexis." Jesse says. "Oh me and Lexie?" Jaden's cheeks turn red. "Yeah back at the Academy things were a little romantic." Jesse says. "Yeah-" Jaden says as a yelling peers from inside. A man with a purple cloak on runs onto the deck with a deck in his hands. A young woman comes up behind Jaden and Jesse. "Help! He stole my deck!" She whines.

Jaden's eyes flash green and orange and Jaden frowns. "Hey!" Jaden shouts. "You and I are gonna duel. If I win you're gonna return that deck to this woman." Jaden demands. "Fine. But if I win this duel you must hand over the Egyptian God monsters." A deep voice emerges from that cloak. "Fine by me!" Jaden slides on his duel disk and loads up his deck. "Be careful Jay, these are some risky stakes." Jesse says. "No  Problem Jesse. I'm going to beat this guy easy." Jaden says.

"Haha." The man in the cloak says.

DUEL POV

Jaden: (4000 LP)

Man: (4000 LP)

Jaden: Tell me, you know about the Egyptian Gods so are you in cahoots with Zorc?

Man: Why indeed I am. I am a servant of the Ancient Deity.

Jaden: Well me and my pal Jesse here beat your boss.

Man: Unlikely. Zorc is not easily defeated.

Jaden: (draw) Well I'm gonna summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman! (Atk: 800) Now his ability allows me to draw two cards! (draw) Now I equip him with Bubble Blaster! It gives Bubbleman an extra 800 attack points! (Atk: 1600) I set two cards. Your move!

Servant: (draw) I summon Deity's Serpent! (Atk: 1800) Now attack Jaden's Bubbleman!

Jaden: When Bubbleman is attacked with Bubble Blaster equipped he isn't destroyed, its the blaster!

Servant: Lucky punk. I end my turn.

Jaden: (draw) I will summon Elemental Hero Heat! (Atk: 1600) He gains 200 attack points for every Elemental Hero on my field. (Atk: 1800) Now, Heat attack his serpent!

Servant: They will destroy each other.

Jaden: No problem, Bubbleman, Attack him directly!

Servant: Agh! (3200 LP) 

Jaden: I end my turn.

Servant: (draw) I summon Deity Guard in defense mode! (Def: 1900) I set one card.

Jaden: Im gonna end this duel! (draw) I play the spell Monster Reborn to revive Elemental Hero Heat! (Atk: 1800) Now I tribute Heat and Bubbleman to summon, Yubel! (Atk: 0)

Servant: 0 attack points?!

Jaden: Then I play the spell Miracle Fusion! I fuse Bubbleman and Heat in the graveyard to summon Elemental Hero Absolute Zero! (Atk: 2600) Yubel, attack his defense mode monster!

Servant: Haha. You only hurt yourself!

Jaden: Yubel's ability makes it so you take any damage I would have.

Servant: Agh!! (1300 LP)

Jaden: Absolute Zero, Attack him directly!

Servant: Nooo. I have failed you. My master. (0 LP)

NORMAL POV

Jaden walks over and takes the young woman's deck from the ground and returned it to her. "Thank you." She said then she ran back inside. Jaden looked over at the servant and he glowed a smokey black and then his body disappeared into a fog. "That was a good victory Jay." Jesse says. "Yeah." Jaden says.

"Attention all ship passengers Domino City is only within 50 meters. Prepare to leave." The Ship Captain says through the megaphones on the ship.

"Alright, Yugi I got your cards and Im ready to return them." Jaden mumbles.

_______________________________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading! Hope you guys liked the premier of Volume 2!

If you did definitely Vote and Comment to show your support! 

Thanks again and stay tuned for more! 

Next Update will be:   7/27 (Because ill be on vacation!! :D)