50

taehyung's giggles fills the room as his husband tickles his sides and soon after showers his face with kisses.

"kookie~ stop~" the brunette whines in between laughter.

"that's what you get for pretending to sleep and snoring on me" jungkook utters with a tease.

the dark haired male had woken up first and just spent the next few minutes staring at his sleeping husband, chuckling as the other loudly snores with his lips lightly parted but was startled when taehyung's lips grins and soon erupted in laughter.

turns out the pregnant male had woken up at the same time but pretended to be asleep and even fake snored - quite loudly - knowing jungkook would be taking a moment just to admire him sleeping.

"was my acting good? do i look pretty sleeping?" taehyung asks with a wiggle of his brows and hint of teasing.

"the prettiest even when you're drooling and snoring loudly" jungkook replies and this time captures his husband's lips for a morning kiss that had the pregnant male's cheeks now turning red.

"hey~ i wasn't drooling" the brunette lightly whines in between the kisses.

taehyung lightly gasped as the older hovers over him, lips getting a bit aggressive as he kisses him with more fever.

"kookie..." the brunette softly moans, eyes fluttering. "we can't... your parents are here...." he reminds and well, he is definitely feeling the soreness due to yesterday's activities.

it seems that his words just went passed the ears of his horny husband as jungkook pulls the sheets off of him, his naked body exposed for the other to see, hands quick to caress his breasts and down his waist.

"alright... i won't do anything further..." jungkook mumbles in between the needy kisses, eyes feasting on the naked sight of his pregnant husband.

despite the statement, taehyung was quite concerned feeling his husband's rather hard member poking and rubbing against him down south.

someone is definitely up and awake this morning.

the dark haired male trails kisses on his skin, giving extra attention to his breasts, giving each nipple a kiss and a gentle tug but was only brief as they both know stimulating his sensitive buds further would have him lactating.

"kookie..." taehyung catches his husband's attention while was quick to look up at him.

"yes, my love?" jungkook asks and the brunette was sure his cheeks turned rosy and warm at how his husband looks at him.

"i still feel a bit sore but... but you can... i mean, we can..." the brunette speaks, cheeks warm and shy, still finding it a bit hard to voice out his suggestion despite them having done it before. his feline eyes peering at his husband who had quite a startled expression on his face understanding what he meant.

the dominant males lips then turns into a smile, leaning in and pecks the brunette's lips. "as tempting as it is.... just rest, my love... i was just teasing" he explains and gently pinches his husband's blushing bread cheeks.

jungkook knows how taehyung cares for him and how the pregnant male keeps up with his needs.

to be fair, the sight of his husband alone always make his cock alive and ready to make love over and over again. but still, it's his priority that they're both happy and on the same page, not something forced.