134B

Nefertiti woke up the next day just as Ayo walked out of the adjacent bathroom in just a towel, she bit her lip with a mischievous glint in her eyes, which quickly turned to shock as she thought of teasing him.

"Wait... Ayo? Is that you?"

she called, feigning confusion, her voice still thick with sleep. Ayo paused, his hand resting on the doorframe, his expression morphing from one of warmth to bemusement.

"Good morning, missus Hova."

He smiled seductively at her unaware of her intentions. He was just happy to have his wife back in their home and bed.

"Good morning,"

she replied, working hard to keep the corners of her mouth from twitching upward.

"What happened last night? Did I... did we...?"

She trailed off, pretending to search her mind and failing miserably to contain her excitement. He tilted his head, a smile creeping onto his face as he stepped into the room more fully.

"You don't remember?"

She bit her lip, suppressing laughter, her heart racing at his genuine concern.

"What did we do? You picked me up from the bar, right? and then... we talked?"

Ayo's brows furrowed, his lips pressing into a thin line as he searched her face for any sign of the truth.

"We definitely talked,"

he replied cautiously, his eyes narrowed with a blend of amusement and wariness.

"Wow, I really must have been more out of it than I thought,"

Nefertiti said, a playful edge in her voice.

"What else did we talk about? Did I confess any secrets?"

Ayo couldn't help but chuckle, the tension in his brow easing as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Let's see... You might have revealed your master plan for world domination,"

he teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, really? Now that sounds interesting!"

Nefertiti laughed, her tone light but her heart fluttering.

"What's my plan? Do I take over the world with an army of... cats?"

"Actually, you were quite persuasive—especially with your powers of seduction,"

Ayo replied, stepping closer to her, the distance between them shrinking significantly. Nefertiti felt the heat radiating from him, and the sincerity in his eyes made her pulse quicken.

"Seduction, you say?"

she asked, a frisky spark igniting within her.

"Oh, absolutely. You made quite an impression,"

he said, the playful suggestion lacing his words.

"I'm still dizzy from it."

"Is that so?"

She edged closer, her heart racing.

"and what exactly did I do that had you so dizzy?"

Ayo smirked, crossing his arms over his chest, his gaze holding hers with an intensity that made her stomach flip.

"Well, let's just say you were very persuasive when it came to convincing me to take care of all your... needs."

Nefertiti's breath hitched at the implication.

"and that's all we did? Just talked and... 'took care' of my needs?"

Ayo leaned forward, closing the gap even further.

"If only it were that simple, love. It's not my fault you just don't remember the details of our little adventure."

The glimmer of mischief still sparkled in her eyes, but now there was also a hint of vulnerability.

"What if I said I did remember? Just wanted to see how good your memory is?"

"Then I'd say you're a wicked woman, and I love that about you."

His tone softened, and he reached out, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Do you really love me, or just the idea of me?"

she challenged. It was a question laced with more sincerity than she anticipated.

"Of course I love you,"

he replied, his voice low and earnest.

"Every part of you. Even the teasing but I also want you to remember last night because it was special."

Nefertiti felt her resolve soften under his gaze.

"Then what if I were to say that I'm starting to recall the sparks of that special night?"

Ayo raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

"Oh? Are you now?"

"Maybe,"

she said softly, taking a step closer so that they were almost touching.

" but if I really did feel those sparks, perhaps you could help jog my memory a little more..."

The air thickened with tension as Ayo's eyes darkened with desire.

"I think I can help with that."

Letting go of the sheet she had held to her body, she stood on the tip of her toes and kissed her husband with a passionate urgency that had been building between them. The moment their lips met, it felt electric, a jolt that ignited every nerve ending in her body. Ayo responded instantly, his hands curling around her waist, drawing her close as he deepened the kiss.

Time seemed to halt as the world around them faded away, leaving only their shared warmth and the intoxicating taste of longing. Nefertiti felt the weight of his desire pressing against her, and she melted into him, weaving her fingers into his hair, pulling him even closer.

"Well, since my memory appears to be sharper than yours at the moment,"

Ayo grinned,

"it's only fair that I take the lead."

"Lead then,"

she challenged, her voice a sultry whisper, not quite able to mask her anticipation.

With a hearty laugh, Ayo took her hand and led her toward the bed, where the morning sun streamed through the curtains, casting a warm golden glow.

"Just remember, this time around, there will be no forgetting."