Chapter 6

Joel walked back through the corridors after diagnosing Charlotte and telling her to stay in the bed. Which he knew she wouldn't, he knew that type of girl and by the time he would come back, she would be either home or working. Especially after how close they got.

Joel was conflicted, she either liked him or didn't... But which one? She acts like she doesn't like him but when it came to that moment, he could actually feel her want to urge forward. But she didn't, and he didn't, they both jumped back.

She probably wasn't even in the right frame of mind. Being hit on the head and knocked out could do that to a person.

"Joel?" A woman called from the side of him "oh my god, Joel Goran"

Joel turned his head to the side "Sydney" he smiled, giving her a big hug "I haven't seen you since..."

"Since last year" she finished the sentence for her "might I say, you've really changed, for the better"

Sydney and Joel went to the same high school together, he had the biggest crush on her throughout the years but she was either taken or not looking for a relationship.

Eventually, last year he finally got his shot, it was only a short termed relationship which ended up being nothing more than friends with benefits. Which Joel didn't mind, but their relationship didn't actually end, he just kind of moved away.

She was still the same, absolutely stunning, blonde hair, big boobs and butt, in a cropped low cut top and a mini denim skirt.

"Thanks" he smiled at the floor "what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for my mom, she's having this thing done upstairs" she said "maybe I can spend some time with you? She winked

"Well I'm pretty much free until 6" Joel checked his watch

"Sweet" she said, smiling "so, do you have an office?" She looked down the corridor

"I used to but no" Joel could see the type of pathway she was cleaning for herself and he wasn't exactly sure if he wanted to do that sort of thing with her

"Okay" she nodded and it fell to an awkward silence.

"Sydney..." Joel went to let her down easy,

"... Come on Joel; it's only some fun, nothing more" she smiled "it could be like old times" she nudged him

Fuck it. He thought to himself. Charlotte didn't care for him and neither did Alex. Who does he have to lose?

"This way" Joel grabbed her hand and dragged her down to an empty room.

He quickly slid down the blinds and began to kiss the girl he'd only just reunited with.

"Like old times eh?" She said as she took her own shirt off.

Joel laughed as he took his shirt off and started to kiss her again.

This was only to pass the time; but when the reality finally hit him that Alex had Charlie and Charlotte had Harry, though they weren't the best couple, they were still going strong.

"Maybe we should try again" Joel said as he ascended upon her

"You wanna talk about this now?" She raised her eyebrows

"It's a simple yes or no answer" Joel said quickly

"Yeah" she smiled "I'd like that"

-

"'Gavin, Maggie I'm fine" Charlotte said, picking at a bagel she bought from the cafeteria

"Yeah, but you had a concussion yesterday... Maybe you need a bit more time" Maggie said concerned