Chapter 19

"Morning sleepy head" Charlotte had noticed the flickering of Joel's pretty brown eyes as he adjusted to the morning light

"Hey" Joel said dazed, still half asleep, lying on top of the covers in his clothes "what are you doing here?"

Usually Charlotte didn't stay over, she preferred her own home to anyone else's, but she thought it was best to keep an eye on him.

"I thought you might've needed my help in the night, just in case that punch to the nose gave you some brain damage" Charlotte joked

Joel tried to get up but he was hanging from the medication, it had wore of, leaving Joel with an aching nose and withdrawal symptoms.

"Sh" she said, lying him back down "Dr. Kinney said I could have the day off to take care of you, and that's exactly what I'm going to do"

Charlotte slid off the bed, she didn't bring anything with her so she had one of Joel's oversized t shirts on.

"And what does that entail?" Joel asked "apart from parading around my apartment all day in my t shirt, which is not a bad sight"

Charlotte joked an evil glance, as well as smiling "it means I'm going to make you soup, get you ice for your nose, put tv on, make you comfy and get you whatever you need, and maybe tonight I'll actually order takeout"

"Anything to make me comfortable?" Joel laughed "Doctor Carter I think I'm in need of a sponge bath, I have this huge bed sore right on my..." He began

"Joel!" She exclaimed "you might have a semi broke nose but it doesn't mean you can act like a perverted old man"

"Hey, I'm not old" he chuckled in return

"But you admit your perverted?" Charlotte asked

"Only for you my dear" Joel replied

"Oh you do have a way with words add Goran" Charlotte faked a swoon before climbing back into bed "if you weren't poorly, I'll take this pillow and slam it right into your face"

"I like it when your feisty" he winked, grabbing her by her waist and pulling her onto him, so she was straddling him.

"I like it when your quiet" she said, trying to get away but Joel stayed his ground "you are something else" she laughed, leaning down and kissing him softly, her hands holding both sides of his face gently.

They both took a few breaths from their kiss as it got heated by the second, Joel slightly moaned in anticipation and Charlotte began to work her fingers down Joel's button up shirt.

When it had been undone, he shuffled so it fell off onto the floor. He grasped the bottom of Charlotte's shirt and pulled it over her head, to show a matching red lingerie set.

"It looks like someone planned ahead" Joel observed

"Just so you know, it wasn't you who decided to do this, it was me" she winked , leaning over and kissing him again. Working her hands down to his jeans, unzipping them and pulling them off.

Joel pulled Charlotte down so their skin touched, he slid his hands around the back of her, quickly undoing her bra and flinging it off.

He kept his hands around the back, keeping her in position and stroking her back, ready to take the remaining item of clothing off.

Charlotte slid her underwear off as Joel slid his down too, still managing not to break the kiss that had gotten so intense, Charlotte kept biting his lip accidentally. But he didn't care .

Joel then trailed kisses down her neck, flipping her over so now she was on the bottom. Her chest raised in the air and her back arched as his hands slid down along with his mouth.

"Damn" she mouthed, barely able to speak. Her hands intertwined with Joel's hair, pulling it and pushing him, her legs tried not to clamp together as he worked his magic.

Charlottes insides shook intensely and her body began to twitch in pleasure. Her breath came with a moan and with every moan, she bit her lip.

Eventually, Joel finished and ascended back on her, trying to get their body parts equal before beginning.