𝐓𝐞𝐧

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

"We're gonna get you out of here in one piece. Nothin's gonna happen to you." Shane reassures as he ties the rope around her waist.

"Doesn't help the nerves." Bentley stresses. Shane walks around to T-dog and grips the rope. "Slow!" Bentley tells them. 

"Oh, you people are crazy." Maggie paces. "Your telling me?" Bentley wipes her eyes in shock she was actually doing this. 

"You want to get it out of your well or not?" Shane spats. Bentley holds the rope that she was supposed to somehow get around the walker tight enough to pull him out. 

Bentley slowly lowers herself inch by inch into the well. The walker looks up at her with hungry, dead, eyes.

"Doing okay?" Lori asks. "No." Bentley replies. She points the flashlight down at the walker. "Little lower!" Bentley shouts. 

Suddenly she drops about a foot. She screams bloody murder as the walker grabs her ankle. She tries to rip it from it's grasp but it wasn't any help.

She quickly got the rope around the walker's neck and tightened it.

"Get me up! Please! Get me out of here!" Bentley screams and cries. The walker tugs her down more. The rope around her waist loosens as she gets tugged down. 

Yelling can be heard from above and a loud clang. She dropped a little more.

Bentley screamed as he grabbed both her ankles. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she got closer and closer to its teeth.

She thought that was it. She was done for. The rope around her waist was quickly around her breast. 

"Please! Get me out!" She screamed. Slowly, too slowly she was pulled upwards. The walker still held her feet. "He's holding onto me! Please! I can't get him off." Bentley screamed as tears ripped down her cheeks.

Finally the walker lost grip and let go. She was immediately at the top again and getting lifted by her under arms out of the well. 

She got out of his grip and scurried away from the well as cries came from her. 

Lori grabbed the girl from behind and hugged her. Bentley was catching her breath as everyone dropped in front of her. She held on tightly to the rope still.

"Check my ankles!" She gasped. She didn't know if the walker scratched her. Glenna and Shane both ripped her jeans up and revealed bruises circling around her ankle. No scratches, just bruises.

"Your okay, your okay." Lori tries to comfort. Nothing was really calming her though. She was still catching her breath as everyone relaxed.

"Back to the drawing board." Dale sighs. "Says you. She almost just got eaten." Glenn shouts. Bentley shoves the rope to Shane. 

"She did it." Shane nods. Bentley turns back to Lori. "Where's Daryl?" She asks hoping to hear he'd be in the RV. "Looking for Sophia." 

She sighed. Lori helped the girl up. Everyone grabbed onto the rope and begn pulling the walker up. He was beyond heavy. Bentley stood at the well and guided them with T-dog.

"Your half way there." Bentley spoke. Her voice was lost due to the straining in the well. She screamed till she couldn't. Literally.

"Come on, guys, pull." 

"Come on, y'all." 

"Almost there. Come on, pull."

Finally half of the walker was out of the well. It's back was caught on something not allowing him to be pulled up all the way. A large snap was heard and the walker ripped in half.