𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Lori was making Carl some tea as everyone waiting for Daryl to finish questioning Randall.

"So, what you gonna do? We'd all feel better if we knew the plan." Lori asks Rick, she hands the mug to Carl. 

"Is there a plan?" Andrea asks walking around. "We gonna keep him here?" Glenn asks. "We'll know soon enough." Rick says as Daryl approaches the group. His knuckles were bloody and split.

"Boy there's got a g*ng, 30 men. They have heavy a*tillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women, they're gonna-- They're gonna wish they were." Daryl speaks. Bentley crienges. 

"What'd you do?" Carol asks nodding to his knuckles. Daryl looks down at them, "Had a little chat."

"No one goes near this guy." Rick states firmly.

"Rick, what are you gonna do?" Bentley asks. Rick looks around. "We have no choice. He's a threat. We have to eliminate the threat." 

Bentley nods in agreement. "You're just gonna kill him?" Dale asks. He looks sick. 

"It's settled. I'll do it today." Rick states ignoring Dale. He walks off with Dale following. Bentley turns to Daryl. 

"I wanna go hunting." 

"You want to go hunting?" Daryl asks with his eyebrows raised. Bentley nods. Bentley walks off to their tent.

"You coming?" She asks. 

The only response she got was heavy footsteps following behind her. She smiled to herself.

She walked into the tent and grabbed her machete and knife. Daryl grabbed his crossbow as they walked off into the woods. 

Daryl followed behind as she saw a squirrel scurry half way up a tree. Bentley wanted to see if she still had her throwing skills so she stopped Daryl from walking. She got out her knife and aimed it at the squirrel. 

She threw it was a good amount of force as it planted itself into the squirrel. "Where the hell you learn to do that?" Daryl asks. He walks over retrieving the squirrel and handing her knife back. "Taught myself." 

"Remember that day you told me not to go off into the woods alone?" Bentley asks. Daryl nods. "Yeah I kinda went anyways." Bentley snickers. Daryl shakes his head. 

"Whatever girl." He huffs. Daryl shot a rabbit and handed it to Bentley. 

They continued hunting and taking turns killing squirrels. They returned back to the camp dropping the animals.

"Thank you." Carol smiles. Bentley nods. "Course."  They returned back to their camp, Bentley sat down and watched as Daryl cleaned his arrows. Daryl grunts when Dale walks up to them.

"Hey Dale!" Bentley smiles. Dale smiles in return.

"The whole point of me coming up here is to get away from you people." Daryl growls. Bentley rolls her eyes as Dale smirks. 

"Gonna take more than that." Dale states. "Carol send you?" Daryl asks.

"Carol's not the only one that's concerned about you, your new role in the group." Dale sighs. 

"Oh, man, I don't need my head shrunk. This group's broken. I'm better off fending for myself." Daryl grabs his vest and shrugs it on. "You act like you don't care." Dale says.

"Cause I don't." Daryl growls. "So live or die, you don't care what happens to Randall?" Dale asks. Daryl huffs, "Nope."

"How about you Bentley?" Dale asks. Bentley crienges not wanting to have this conversation. "Dale, there's a lot that goes into Randell dying or living. It's not as simple as your making it."  Dale huffs in response before turning back to Daryl.

"Why not stand with me, try to save the kid's life if it really doesn't matter one way or the other?" Dale asks. "Didn't peg you for a desperate son of a bitch." Daryl says.