𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Michonne returned safely. She understood why they had to consider the offer provided by the governor. The plan was to run the governor out.  Bentley and Daryl were in charge of sounding the alarms.

Glenn and Maggie were going to take them out as they ran away.

Hershel, Carl, Beth, and Judith were going to be hidden in the woods along with everyone's belongings. They made it look as if they left and catch the governor off guard.

Rick, Michonne, and Carol all led the walkers straight into the governor and his army. 

All they had left to do was sit and wait for them to hit. They were ready unlike before. Bentley knew even if they weren't going to win they sure as hell were gonna put up a good fight.

 Carl stormed past Bentley. He was pissed due to the fact Rick made him hide instead of fight. 
"Slow down!" She yelled. He gave her a glare before getting into the car. Hershel, Beth and Judith all got in after and drove out.

She walked over to Daryl. "Doin' alright?" She asked. "Yup." He replied. She knew despite the fact he was hurting, he was strong. He'd get through it. "Ready?" She asked. 

He nodded as they took off into the control room. Bentley looked around the room at all of the buttons and switches. She quickly found the alarm system button. Daryl went out on lookout. She knew once he returned it meant they were here.

 After a hour or so explosions from outside could be heard. Gunfire rang out as they entered the prison. Quickly everything went silent. Bentley knew they were in. 

Daryl rushed in. "Now!"

It was time. She flipped the switch making the alarms sound. Red lights flashed in every room and alarms blared.

"Go! Go!" She yelled. Her and Daryl exited as Woodbury's army ran away. She open fired on anyone she saw. They all ran out of the gates. Bentley and Daryl continued shooting even while the drove away in the cars that didn't have flat tires.

The ones that couldn't fit in the cars were shot dead. Rick walked out of cell blocks and into the courtyard. "We did it." He spoke.

"Not yet. We drove them out. We need to finish this." Bentley states.

"Didn't you see them hightail it out of here?" Maggie asks.

"They could regroup." Bentley says.

"We can't take the chance. He's not gonna stop." Glenn agrees.

"They're right. We can't keep living like this." Carol says.

"So we take the fight back to Woodbury. We barely made it back last time." Maggie says.

"I don't care." Daryl shakes his head. "Let's check on the others. Come on." Rick leads them inside. Carl, Beth, and Hershel all enter. 

Rick hugs Carl and kisses Judith. "Dad, I'm coming to Woodbury." Carl nods. "Carl." Rick warns.

"Dad, I did my job out there. Just like all of you. Took out one of the Governor's soldiers." Carl says proudly.

"One of his soldiers? A kid running away? He stumbled across us." Hershel says. "No, he drew on us." Carl defends.

"I'm sorry you had to do that." Rick tells him. "It's what I was there for. I'm going with you." Carl walks off towards Bentley.

"You did what you had to do right?" Bentley asks. "Yes." Carl replies. Bentley nods as they walk outside. Bentley started up one of the cars. Michonne and Rick get in the car. Daryl gets on his bike and leads them out.

Glenn and Maggie open the gate as they drive off. On the way to Woodbury all of their vehicles were stopped on the side of the road. Everyone was dead. Bentley stopped the car and put it in park. She grabbed her gun as they all exited.