𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

As soon as Carl went to sleep, Bentley walked to her tent.

Daryl laid in their tent as Bentley entered. She yawned as she opened the flap. "Where ya' been?" He asked. Bentley wiped her eyes as she kicked her boots off. 

"Watching Carl mostly." She huffed collapsing in the sleeping bag. She felt a small rock in it. She grabbed it and threw it at Daryl with a chuckle.

"Thanks." He threw it to the side. "Your so welcome."

Bentley sighed while looking at the roof of the tent. "What's your last name?"

"That's random."

"Seriously, what is it?"

"Dixon." 

She hummed. "Daryl Dixon." 

"It's gotta ring to it." She smiled. Daryl rolled his eyes. "Nighty night Dixon." 

He rolled over without another word.

Morning rolled around quickly. Bentley was shaken awake by Daryl. "Get up, there back." Daryl spoke. Bentley jolted awake. She immediately put her boots on. She sprinted back to the Greene's house. 

She entered the house where everyone sat. "Sorry." She said quietly standing beside Maggie. "We couldn't just leave him behind. He would've bled out, if he lived that long." Rick was saying.

"It's gotten bad in town." Glenn states. He looked as if he had seen some things out there. "What do we do with him?" Andrea asks.

Do with who?

"I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage. Won't be on his feet for at least a week." Hershel states walking into the room.

"When he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." Rick says. 

"Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?" Andrea asks. "He'll have a fighting chance." Rick replies. Daryl enters the house finally. 

"Just gonna let him go? He knows where we are." Shane argues. "He was blindfolded the whole way here. He's not a threat." Rick seemed angry with him. He was more tense and had rage in his eyes.

"Not a threat. How many of them were there? You killed three of their men, you took one of them hostage, but they just ain't gonna come looking?"  

"They left him for dead. No one is looking!" Rick yells. "We should still post a guard." T-dog suggests. 

"He's out cold right now, will be for hours." Hershel says. 

"You know what? I'm gonna go get him some flowers and candy. Look at this, folks. We back in fantasy land." Shane storms up and walks away. 

"You know, we haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn yet. Let me make this perfectly clear, once and for all... This is my farm. Now I wanted you gone. Rick talked me out of it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So do us both a favor... Keep your mouth shut." Hershel yells. Shane waits for someone to defend him.

Unluckily for him, no one did. So he walked out of the house in what looked like embaressment. Bentley hid her smirk.

"We're not gonna do anything about it today. Let's just cool off." Rick walks over to Hershel. Andrea storms out after Shane. Daryl walks out of the house with Bentley following.

"Wait up." She yelled. He paused. "Who the hell are they talking about?" 

"Some kid they picked up on their trip. Guess he was hurt so they saved him." Daryl replied. Bentley nodded.

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Shane and Rick went to find somewhere to leave Randall. Lori, Maggie, and Bentley were in the kitchen making lunch.