𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Fog was all they could see. Walkers were all they could here. Bentley, Bob, Maggie, and Sasha all stood around blindly waiting for walkers to attack them.

They came from every direction. Bentley watched in slow motion as a walker bit into Bob. Maggie fell to the ground with a walker on top of her. Bentley quickly helped Maggie and then looked to Bob who was checking himself.

"Bob.." Sasha drops to his side.

"He got the bandaid." Bob smiles. Sasha hugs him in relief. Bentley watches with an empty expression. "Ow!" Bob yells. Sasha jerks back.

"I said Ow. I didn't say stop." Bob laughs. Maggie and Sasha smile. Bentley looks back at the ground before walking away.

The four continued their trek on the train tracks. Bentley furrowed her eyebrows as a sign caught her eye. "What's that?" Maggie asks.

'Sanctuary for all, Community for all those who arrive survive.'

Bentley widened her eyes. That was the same message that played over the radio on the day trip. Bentley's mind wandered to the trip. She ripped her mind from it as she spoke. 

"When we were out on the run to the veterinary college, we heard a message about this on the radio." Bentley says.

"They were broadcasting? What did it say?" Maggie asks. "Couldn't tell. I only know because I'm seeing it now." Bentley shook her head.

"Those who arrive survive." Bob says.

"We should go." Maggie says.

"I thought we were looking for Glenn." Sasha asks. "If he saw one of these, he would go looking for me looking for him." Maggie replies. Bentley looks at the map. 

"Look at the map, all these tracks from different directions leading to the same place." Bentley shakes her head.

"It's far. And we don't know if there are other signs." Sasha argues.

"You don't think this is the only one?" Maggie asks. 

"This is the best lead we've had so far. It says sanctuary. That's just another reason to try. Others from the prison could be there. Tyreese." Bob tells her. Bentley nods her head. Maybe Rick and Carl, Judith, Beth.

"If it sounds too good to be true... Maybe if Glenn saw one of these, maybe he felt the same way." Sasha argues.

"He wouldn't. He'd believe, I know." Maggie raises her eyebrows.

"What do you want to do, Sasha? Keep making these circles from the bus? Or are you talking about us starting to do something else? We're not splitting up. That can't happen." Bob says.

"Let's go." Bentley states walking off. She heard the others footsteps behind her. 

After they settled for the night and made camp Bentley made a fire and was collecting firewood.

 She was on watch due the fact she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. She never could unless she had the man she loved beside her. She walked around the camp as the other three slept. She heard a few crunches behind the camp. Bentley silently creeped over holding her machete when she saw Maggie.

"What are you doing?" Bentley asks. "Can't let you risk your lives for me." Maggie replies. 

"I'm not leaving you. I lost everyone else Maggie, your my only family left. Glenn's apart of that family though and I can do anything to help find him, I will. We stay together." Bentley nods. Maggie takes a moment before nodding. They quietly took off towards terminous.

"Where are we going?" Bentley asks noticing they were off track. "Maybe town? Sasha will go there. We should wait for her." Maggie replies.