𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Bentley nearly fell asleep on the ride. Daryl tapped her thigh keeping her up.

"Don't fall asleep, you'll fall off." Daryl yelled. Bentley nodded and lifted her head up. She watched as all the tree's passed as Daryl picked up the speed. Bentley was exhausted.

She was exhausted from fighting. Fighting to survive. She hated it. She wanted to return to the normal world where she didn't have to just survive.  

Unfortunately that wasn't the case. She would have to settle for killing walkers and eating squirrels. 

"There's Glenn and Maggie." Daryl states. Bentley adjusts her gaze to the green car driving in front of them. A few moments later a truck pulled up behind everyone. Bentley sighed in relief. 

As soon as Daryl's bike stopped Rick, Carl, and Hershel came into sight. Bentley handed Daryl his crossbow and jumped off the bike as Carl sprinted into her arms. Betley held onto the boy like. she would never see him again

"Where's Lori?" Bentley asks. "I-I don't know." Carl sighed. Bentley let go of the boy and embraced Rick. She wasn't close with the man but they were family now. 

A green car pulled up along with a blue truck. Bentley watched as Carl sprinted into Lori's arms. Rick joined their hug. Maggie, Hershel, and Beth all hugged. Carol walked up to Bentley pulling her in. Bentley laughed into their hug. Lori ran over to Bentley hugging the girl. 

"Where'd you find everyone?" Rick asks Daryl. 

"Well, those guys' tail lights zigzagging all over the road... figured he had to be Asian, driving like that." Daryl replies. Bentley couldn't contain her burst of laughter.

"Good one." Glenn smiles. "Where's the rest of us?" Daryl questions looking around. 

"We're the only ones who made it so far." Rick says. Lori stands up, "Shane?" She asks. Rick shakes his head no. Bentley felt as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders. "Andrea?" Glenn asks.

"She saved me, then I lost her." Carol states. "We saw her go down." T-dog replies.

"They got her, too. Took her right in front of me. I was... I was holdin' onto her, daddy. She just... what about Jimmy? Did you see Jimmy?" Beth cries into Hershels shoulder. 

"He was in the RV. It got overrun." Rick answers. Beth begins to cry harder. 

"You definitely saw Andrea?" Carol asks T-dog. "There were walkers everywhere." Lori says for T-dog. 

"I'm gonna go back." Daryl states but Bentley grabbed him tightly holding him back. "No." She whispered. 

"We can't just leave her." Daryl states. "We don't even know if she's there." Lori sighs. 

"She isn't there. She isn't. She's somewhere else or she's dead. There's no way to find her." Rick states. 

"So we're not even gonna look for her?" Glenn asks. Bentley watches as a walker limps over to them. 

"We gotta keep moving. There have been walkers crawling all over here." Rick watches the walker. 

"I say head east." T-dog suggests. 

"Stay off the main roads. The bigger the road, the more walkers, mo assholes like this one. I got him." Daryl shoots his crossbow and watches as it falls dead. Bentley bites her cheek. 

"Let's head out." Rick nods. Bentley waits for Daryl to start his bike before climbing on. She took his crossbow as she got on. The others squeeze into two cars as they head off.  

After about two hours Rick honks his horn. Daryl slows the bike till it comes to a stop. Everyone scatters out of the cars. Bentley grabs Daryl's shoulders as she gets off the bike. Rick walks forward. Bentley sets Daryl's crossbow down on the bike.