𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

After everyone went their separate ways to process. Shane tried to be discreet walking back to the barn. Bentley followed.

He pulled at the lock. "Don't open that." Bentley swallows.

"You alright with this? Living with walkers?" Shane asks. Bentley shakes her head no.

"I don't agree with it, but it's not your choice. Your not opening that door." Bentley states. Shane scoffs and walks towards the girl.

She moved to the side away from him. "You scared of me?" He chuckled. "No. But I remember what you tried to do." Bentley grits.

"And what exactly did I try to do?" Shane asks. Bentley backs away more. Shane grabs the girl by the arm and slams her back against the barn.

Bentley yelps. "Get off." She tried shoving him. He didn't budge. "Look Bentley, I like you. But if you continue to piss me off I might have to do something about it." Shane slowly wraps his hand around her throat.

She felt her air supply cut off. She clawed at his grip.

"Are you gonna forget what happened in CDC?"

Bentley glared at him as his grip tightened. She felt her lungs burn for air. Bentley pulled, scratched, and hit at his grip.

"Nod your head and I'll let go."

"Screw your and your terrible hair cut."

Bentley refused to let him win. She felt the dizziness rush over her. He squeezed harder making toes dangled off the ground.

Finally she began to see dark spots tunnel her vision. She felt herself slowly loosing consciousness when Shane let go. Bentley dropped to the ground.

She gasped for air. Shane kicked the girl in her stomach. She hissed out as Shane walked away. Bentley shook her head and stood up. She followed the man with a clenched jaw. She slapped his back.

Shane spun around angrily. She took the opening to punch him in his jaw. Bentley didn't waist a second before running past him back to the camp. Shane chased after the girl.

She turned back and saw Shane catching up. "Lori!" She screamed.

"Lori!" Bentley screamed again. Shane finally stopped in his tracks. Bentley continued her sprint to the camp.

Daryl rushes out of their tent.

"What?" Lori asks frantically rushing to the girl. Bentley hugs the woman.

"What's wrong?" She asks. Bentley looks at her with widened eyes. "Shane." Bentley whispers. Lori nods. "Did he do something?" Lori asks. Bentley nods.

Daryl was too far away to hear their conversation. "It's alright, your safe now." Lori hugs the girl. Bentley melted into the hug.

"I'll talk to Rick." Lori whispers. Lori brushes the back on Bentley's hair with her fingers.

Bentley had her eyes locked onto Daryl who was standing confused, leaning against a tree.

After a few minutes Bentley calmed herself. She entered her tent and grabbed her machete and knife. Daryl sat up. "Where are you going?"

"No where." Bentley answered. She got the memo he was still upset over everything.

"Don't look like it." Daryl states. "Going out." Bentley answered.

"Who's going with ya?" Daryl asks. Bentley doesn't reply. She steps out of the tent not feeling like chatting.

She only needed a few moments to herself. "You ain't going out there." Daryl followed. She walked towards the woods.