part 32 - reunited at last

Sunday May 10, 2025

Paige POV

It feels like the first time I ever met Kiera, except now I know that I'm in love with her. Everything about her is perfect—her eyes, her dimples, her natural curls, the way her voice sounds in the mornings. She's everything I never knew I needed. I love how much she cares about everything she does, whether it's school, work, or just the little things she says to me. She never just says things to fill the silence—she always means them. She makes me feel like I matter.

And today, she's flying across the country just to be here with me. For my WNBA debut.

It's not until Thursday, but just knowing that Kie wants to be here early—wants to spend this time with me—it's everything. I've dreamed of this day for years, and now that it's almost here, the nerves are kicking in hard. But with her here, it'll all feel so much easier.

I check my phone again. Kiera's flight lands in about an hour, and I can't sit still. My mind's racing between the excitement of seeing her and the overwhelming pressure of everything that's coming. My first WNBA game—it feels like the entire world's watching, and sometimes that weight is too much. But when Kiera's with me, it all fades away. She's my anchor, my calm in the storm.

I scroll through our texts from last night.

im so so proud of you

ill be there soon and we'll be in our little bubble

Counting down the seconds.

I smile at the screen, already feeling some of the tension ease. She's so close now, and I can't wait to wrap her in my arms. It's been weeks since we've been together, and I've missed her more than I even realized. I glance around my apartment, pacing as I think about the time we'll get to spend together. We don't have much time—just a few days—but I want to make the most of it before everything gets crazy with the team.

My phone buzzes again, and I practically dive for it.

plane just landed, love

on my way to ur apartment

My heart skips a beat. She's really here.

The next hour crawls by, and I keep looking at the door, waiting for the knock. When it finally comes, my stomach does this flip like it's the first time I've ever seen her, like I'm about to go on a first date. I swing the door open, and there she is—Kiera, standing in the doorway, wearing my jersey over a hoodie, her carry-on slung over her shoulder, and the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey, superstar," she teases, dropping her bag and stepping into me before I can say anything. Her arms wrap around my waist, and suddenly, everything feels right. I bury my face in her neck, breathing her in, and for a moment, the nerves, the pressure, all of it disappears.

"I missed you so much," I murmur against her skin.

She pulls back just enough to look me in the eyes, her hand resting on my cheek. "Missed you more. You ready for this week?"

"I am now," I admit with a small laugh, brushing a curl away from her face. "God, it's so good to have you here."

"Good, because I'm not going anywhere," she says softly, leaning in to press her lips to mine. It's a slow, gentle kiss, one that grounds me. When she pulls away, her thumb grazes my jawline, and her eyes hold mine. "Let's just forget about the game for a few days. I'm here for you, not just for basketball."

I nod, a lump forming in my throat. She always knows exactly what I need to hear.

We fall back onto the bed, feeling our skin touch after having the absence of it for what feels like forever. The clothes that covered our bodies before are now spread over my bedroom floor.

My legs spread on top of her, my bare clit on hers. They are stacked on top of each others and are grinding on top of each other. My body is humping on top of her quickly. My buttcheeks clapping on top of her thighs.

The noise that they make sound perfect mixed in with the moans coming from each of our mouths. I'm pretty sure with the volume our screams are at we're going to get a noise complaint but nothing in my body can let me stop grinding into her.

Our grinding slows down making me begin to kiss her neck. I'm sucking hard, making sure to leave a mark that claims her as mine.

I continue to latch on to the corner of her neck, but I feel her finger glide slowly into my cunt. She reaches deeply, like she's making up for all the missed time since I'd been away. In between breaths and sucking deeply into her neck I let out loud moans that more sounds like screams.

Kie's hand is now drenched in my come, it feels as though her entire hand fit inside me. I'm definitely suffering internal bruising from her knuckles digged in the inside of my clit.

We spend the next few hours catching up in the quiet of the apartment. Kiera tells me all about her internship, the clients she's been working with, and how crazy everything has been. I fill her in on the team, on the nerves I've been feeling, but she listens without a hint of worry in her eyes. She believes in me, even when I doubt myself.

At one point, she drags me out of my apartment, insisting we go for a walk along the Embarcadero. The cool San Francisco breeze is refreshing, and as we walk hand-in-hand, everything feels lighter. We grab coffee at this little café by the water, and for the first time in weeks, I let myself relax.

"You're really ready for this," Kiera says, breaking the comfortable silence as we sit on a bench overlooking the bay.

I glance at her, my heart swelling at the way she's looking at me—like she's always known I'd make it here. "You think so?"

"I know so, Paige," she replies firmly. "You've been ready for this moment your whole life. You just have to believe in yourself the way I do."

I smile, squeezing her hand. "I'll try. As long as you're here, I think I can."

"I'm always here, baby. Always."

And with her words, the rest of the world falls away. It's just me and Kiera, the game still days away, and for now, this moment is all that matters.

a/n - i am a uhaul lesbian, i found a perfectt girll to move to la with and get married on the beach with

a/n - there may be spelling mistakes sorry