part 11 - between the lines

Sunday November 3, 2024 - 9:47pm

Kiera POV

"Uhm guys standing right here," Azzi says. I completely forgot she was standing there. Paige pulls away from me, her presence still lingering as her hands slide down my neck and clasped onto my ass. Her touch is comforting, grounding me in the moment.

"We gotta go to the press conference," Paige says softly, moving her hand to take mine. There's an electric tension between us, but she's focused, already shifting into game mode. "Yeah, of course," I respond, snapping back to reality. I quickly hand her a paper with a few bullet points I'd jotted down. "Take these notes on what to say."

Paige nods, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze before releasing it. I follow close behind her as we walk towards the room where the press conference is being held. The air is thick with anticipation as the door swings open. Flashes go off immediately as cameras capture every moment, but I only have eyes for Paige.

They announce Paige, Azzi, and Carol to take their seats at the front of the room. I stand off to the side, watching her with pride. Her confidence radiates as she approaches the table. She takes her place next to Azzi, her calm demeanor an anchor amidst the chaos.

It's surreal, standing here, watching her field questions and handle the press with the same grace she does everything else. There's a fierceness in her eyes, but she's composed, every word calculated, every move deliberate. From the outside, it looks like she was born for this.

The three of them step off of the stage and head to the locker room to change. I try to slip out of the room without anyone noticing me a few minutes later. I go back to the same spot I was waiting for before the press conference.

Paige POV

I get into the locker room, feeling the sweat drip down my body. The adrenaline from the game still buzzes through me, mixing with the afterglow of victory. Not just from the game but from that kiss. My hands are still slightly shaking from the high, but now it's time to unwind.

As I begin to peel off my jersey, I catch Azzi's eye. Her mischievous grin tells me she's been waiting for this moment. "So, P," she starts with the playful lilt in her voice, "are we just going to pretend that what happened in the hallway didn't happen?"

I roll my eyes, though I can't help but smile. "What, the kiss?" I try to sound casual, but my tone betrays me, still feeling the heat of it.

Azzi laughs. "Oh, the kiss, yeah. Looked like you were trying to tackle her. You're lucky Kiera didn't send you flying into a wall." "Maybe she did," I joke back, unphased by the teasing. "It was worth it."

Azzi shakes her head, still laughing. "You two are something else, don't let Geno catch wind of your extracurricular activities, or I'm the one who's gonna have to pay for it in practice." I shove her playfully. "Relax, I've got it under control."

Azzi walks over to grab her things, grinning from ear to ear. "Sure you do. But for real, good luck keeping it low-key, cause I can tell this is going to be fun to watch."

Azzi leaves the locker room and I pull my things together. I'm the last one left in the locker room, and I just take it all in and smile for how perfect tonight was. Having a 30 piece is one feeling but knowing I just kissed the girl of my dreams puts me on a whole other level.

I grab my bag and head out of the locker room as I open the door, I see Kiera standing outside the door. She grabs the UConn shirt I'm wearing and pulls me in to kiss her. She puts her tongue in my mouth and we fall onto the couch out here. She goes to put her hand down my pants, but I stop her. "Baby, we can't do this here." 

It's like our bodies are being pulled together and I resist the urge to do all the dirty things going through my mind right here, right now. "Come," I grab her hand and we practically sprint to my car.

Kiera POV

Paige may have run a few red lights to get to her dorm. I was gonna say fuck it and do it right in her car, but theres still so many fans in the parking lot that doing anything there could have made any news headlight. We continued to run up the stairs wanting Paige to put her veiny hands inside of me.

We shut her door and lock it. She grabs the shirt I'm wearing and pulls me toward the couch. I jump on top of her and our lips lock and I take off the t-shirt she's wearing and then her sports bra, I see her beautiful round breasts. Her body is filled with sweat head to toe, but it just makes me horny. She removes all of my clothes almost instantly, and we flip over so she's on top of me. Her hands are squeezing my ass and she puts her mouth to my vagina.

I let out a deep breath, while she sucked onto my cunt. Her mouth releases and she looks up at me, "Is this okay," she asks me, "yes, yes, you know how many dreams I've had of you doing this to me." I say in between breaths. "That's gay," she says and her mouth reattaches to mine.

We get off of the couch and move to the shower. I feel the warm water hit my skin and we kiss passionately. Paige feels my breasts, and I slide a finger into her pussy. "Is this okay," I say to her. "Yes, mhm" she moans. I stick another finger and she moans even louder.

I add a third finger and she screams, "Oh my," and thrusts into me. "I'm coming, baby" she says as she hits her climax. 

Paige POV

We dry off and head to my bed. Kiera's small naked body is laying on top of mine. "Paige?" she whispers. "Yes, beautiful," I say softly. "How are we going to tell people about us?" she asked me. "I don't know, Azzi already knows so that's done." I tell her and she grabs my hand and cracks my knuckles.

"Can we keep it between us, for now. I'm just not out to my family and if they find out before I tell them. Even if we just tell people we know it might get out and I want to tell them on my own terms." she says, rambling like she does when she's stressed.

"We can tell people when you're ready, I will wait forever if I have to." I tell her and she looks up from my chest and gives me a kiss. It wasn't like the aggressive kisses from before, it was soft like it was full of so much love. Her lips still tasting like cherries and being the softest lips I've ever kissed.

A/N -  I've never written smut before soooo this may be horrible, and if it is just lmk and I will make it have none

A/N - anyway when I wrote this its almost halftime for the storm liberty game and I need a storm win PLEASE 

A/N - thanks for 1k views

A/N - WHY AREN'T PPL COMMENTING HELP please comment about the story thanks