part 6 - a step into stardom

Thursday September 12

Kiera POV

I hear my alarm going off at 8:30 a.m. I have to be in the office by 9:30 today. It's the release day for Paige's shoe, and I've set up an interview with ESPN for the occasion. I've been working with NSTA for nine days now, and I'm gaining more confidence. Alex is trusting me to go with Paige by myself to represent the agency.

I get dressed in a pair of light-washed jeans, a black t-shirt, and a leather jacket. I head over to Paige's dorm to pick her up for the interview. As I walk into her dorm, I see Paige's stylist, Brittney Hampton, picking out Paige's outfit with her. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Kiera, the intern for Paige's sports agent," I introduce myself to Brittney.

"Hi, I'm Brittney, Paige's stylist," she says, extending her hand. I shake her hand and turn to Paige. "You need to be ready in thirty minutes so we can make it to the interview on time," I tell her firmly.

"Okay," Paige says. I sit down on Paige's couch and turn on my phone. As I scroll through Instagram, I get a text from Morgan.

you free tonight?

you free tonight?

yeah I have the internship until 2 ish but we can hang afterwards

okay

should i go there or you come here?

whatever you want

doesn't matter to me

we 'll figure it out later

i've gtg to paige's interview cause of her shoe

byeeee

"Hey, you guys ready?" I ask Paige and Brittney while putting my phone in my jacket pocket. "Yeah, let's go," Brittney replies as she steps out of Paige's room, revealing Paige. I see her straightened blonde hair flow over a red, yellow, and blue sweater with beige cargo pants. I try to suppress my urge to run up to her and tackle her to the floor. She's so beautiful.