🖤 Harry Potter OC#3 [Bookworm] 🖤

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

"I know I'm smart, I'm not gonna hide it because you feel dumb."

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

💌 Name: 💌
Maysi Weathertin

💌 Nicknames: 💌
May, Si-Si, Nerd

💌 Age: 💌
18

💌 Gender: 💌
Female

💌 Species: 💌
Witch [Pureblood]

💌 School: 💌
Hogwarts

💌 Year: 💌
7

💌 House: 💌
Ravenclaw

💌 Wand: 💌
10 inches, good flexibility, dragon heartstring core

💌 Wand: 💌10 inches, good flexibility, dragon heartstring core

💌 Strong Suit: 💌
Really anything. Charms, potions, defense spells, apparition, attack spells

💌 Weaknesses: 💌
Broom riding

💌 Personality Traits: 💌
- Socially awkward. Maysi doesn't always understand social cues and situations always the best. She acts based off of facts and book smarts, which doesn't always translate the best to humans.
- Passionate. When Maysi is invested in something, or someone, she is very passionate about it, devoting most of her time to it. It could be her studies, a lover, or just a personal interest.
- Quiet... to strangers. She comes off as quiet and shy to strangers, but trust that the moment she feels comfortable around you, she will turn into a talkative, chatting mess.
- Humble. Despite having a more than above average intelligence, Maysi never rubs it in anyone's face or acts stuck up about it. She always believes that there's someone out there who is so much smarter than her, so she isn't cocky about it.
- Insightful. While Maysi often looks at the cut and dry, she also realizes that not everything is as easy as the information that's available on the surface. She will dig deeper and give more valuable advice when needed.
- Reliable. Rain or shine, morning or night, if you are Maysi's friend and she cares about you, it doesn't matter when and where, she will always come to support.