🖤 The Mermaid 🖤

"Down in the water... where not everything is seen..."

🧜‍♀️ Name: 🧜‍♀️
[Lady] Pearl of Oark

🧜‍♀️ Nicknames: 🧜‍♀️
N/A

🧜‍♀️ Age: 🧜‍♀️
18

🧜‍♀️ Gender: 🧜‍♀️
Female

🧜‍♀️ Species: 🧜‍♀️
Mermaid

🧜‍♀️ Powers?: 🧜‍♀️
Can communicate with aquatic animals, water manipulation, light summons/manipulation.
Can shift into "humanoid" form, but ONLY with a magic necklace she has. And when she touches water again, she'll shift back.

🧜‍♀️ Resides In: 🧜‍♀️
Oark Empire, an underwater paradise.

🧜‍♀️ Personality Traits: 🧜‍♀️
- Adventurous. Pearl absolutely loves going to see new or cool things. Visiting a shipwreck, seeing a new reef, taking her chance in human territory or with human objects? She's more than willing to be in.
- Goofy. Pearl enjoys joking and laughing with anyone around her whom will let her, her cheery demeanor and giggles echoing down in the depths. She even enjoys playing a prank or two, but would never attempt a prank that would come off as harmful.
- Playful. In the same train of thought, Pearl enjoys her energetic, almost childish nature. She likes swimming after animals, dancing with the sharks, playing games among the reefs.
- Pensive. Often shocking most, despite her mostly unserious demeanor, Pearl is actually a very thoughtful being. She has many deep thoughts and opinions about the world, and when others tell her something serious, she genuinely thinks very deeply about it.
- Loyal. Friend, lover, acquaintance, whatever, Pearl will be loyal to you as long as you haven't wronged her.
- Friendly. Maybe a given, but unless you have somehow already given her a reason to dislike you, Pearl will treat you with a kind friendliness she would treat any friend with.

🧜‍♀️ Height: 🧜‍♀️
5' 9" mermaid form (since her tail is long), 5' 3" when she's humanoid

🧜‍♀️ Eye Color: 🧜‍♀️
Sea blue

🧜‍♀️ Hair Color: 🧜‍♀️
Midnight black