🖤 The Cervitaur 🖤

🌳 Name: 🌳Iverna

🌳 Name: 🌳
Iverna

🌳 Nicknames?: 🌳
She is conmonly known as Ivy

🌳 Age: 🌳
21

🌳 Gender: 🌳
Female

🌳 Birthplace: 🌳
Fernanda

🌳 Resides In: 🌳
The Kingdom of Avalor

🌳 Species: 🌳
Cervitaur [Deer/human hybrid basically] though many simply call her kind "Fernandians", as no other location was known to contain Cervitaurs... it's a generalization that many remaining Cervitaurs do not appreciate, since they known more exist out there, and know they are just being stereotyped.

🌳 Powers?: 🌳
- Increased agility
- Increased speed
- Chlorokinesis [The ability to mentally/physically control/summon/manipulate plants]
- Floral camouflage [Can blend into plants and greenery easily by touching it] Though Iverna has been learning to camouflage with other things, due to new surroundings.

🌳 Personality Traits:🌳
- Quiet. While Iverna is not shy, she tends to be quiet, keeping her comments to herself, and not approaching people.
- Brave/Courageous. Make no mistake, Iverna is terrified of things like physical/verbal altercations or throwing herself into danger, however bravery is her doing it anyway, whether it be to stick up for someone or for what she believes in.
- Self-sufficient. Due to how she grew up, Iverna has learned how to be very self sufficient. She knows how to take care of herself, and doesn't require/ask for help from anyone, no matter how hard things get.
- Intelligent. Iverna doesn't often get a lot of credit for her smarts, but don't underestimate her, she's extremely intelligent, both with book knowledge and stret knowledge. She's quick to think on her toes, and adapt to what comes her way.
- Creative. Whether it's artistic things, or figuring out a plan on how to sneak past twenty guards.
- Compassionate. While this compassion does not extend out to everyone, it does for the majority of beings, especially those whom are poor, have bad life circumstances, or considered "underdogs"
- Un-trusting. Due to a... less than ideal early life, Iverna will rarely trust any being past a surface level until she knows them for a very long time.

🌳 Height: 🌳
5'4" to the top of her actual head, though her antlers reach another 6-8 inches above that height, making her in total 5'10"-6' from her toes to the tip of her antlers.