🩷 The Secretary 🩷

"Meet Ms. Luke. Your new... secretary."

~◇~

~◇~

~◇~

~◇~

~◇~

"I look so sweet, you just may have to have a bite~"

~◇~

~◇~

~◇~

~◇~

~◇~

🍓 Name: 🍓
Savannah Luke

🍓 Nicknames: 🍓
Anna, Ava, "Strawberry", "Angel cake"

🍓 Age: 🍓
22

🍓 Gender: 🍓
Female

🍓 Ethnicity: 🍓
White

🍓 Nationality: 🍓
Russian

🍓 Languages: 🍓
Russian
English

🍓 Born In: 🍓
Moscow, Russia

🍓 Resides In: 🍓
Kazan, Russian

🍓 Personality Traits: 🍓
- Proper. Savannah, especially during working hours, acts like a proper young lady, using all the proper manners like extending her pinky when she drinks, or sitting with one leg crossed over the other, or using her manners.
- Seductive, when she wants to be. Savannah doesn't mind a good flirt, easily learning what makes another person tick or hot and bothered, and doing what she can to illicit that reaction.
- Sweet, at heart. While sometimes her demeanor and face may show otherwise, Savannah genuinely cares a lot about other people deeply, often going out of her way to show it through words, actions, or sometimes gifts.
- Challenging, stubborn. Savannah can come off as challenging or stubborn to someone may cross her, since she will talk right back and challenge the attitude given to her. So, if you wanna continue to see the better, sweeter side of Savannah, it's better to not argue too much against her if you don't want to see that attitude.
- Adventurous. Savannah loves new expierences, especially traveling to somewhere she hasn't been before or somewhere pretty. She gets excited, pointing out all the new things she hasn't seen before and excitedly dragging someone to a new food stall, or a market she wants to check out.
- Clingy. If Savannah is close to you, or she likes you, get ready for her to be around you as physically often as she is able to.