🖤 The Mute Student 🖤

"She looks innocent but... I don't know that she is..."

♡🎒 Name: 🎒♡
Maybelline Sol

♡🎒 Nicknames: 🎒♡
May, Maybel, Belle, Belly

♡🎒 Age: 🎒♡
18
[Can go up if needed for RP]

♡🎒 Gender: 🎒♡
Female

♡🎒 Ethnicity: 🎒♡
Korean American

♡🎒 Languages: 🎒♡
English/ASL

♡🎒 Place of Residence: 🎒♡
New York City, New York
Lives in campus dorm

♡🎒 Positive Traits: 🎒♡
- Patient. While Maybelline doesn't enjoy being patient necessarily, the trait sort of came naturally, given the communication barrier she often has to deal with. She figures it's better this way, as it prevents her from getting too annoyed at people for not trying to understand whatsoever. This patience extends to other parts of life as well, but don't try to abuse it, as it does have a limit.
- Intelligent/Fast-learner. Maybelline has always been able to achieve high grades when she's been able to attend school, whenever she falls behind, she will not stop studying until she's back to achieving good grades. That doesn't just apply to school, however. She believes she can frankly just "study" whatever piece of knowledge she wants until she can do it, whether it's building a doghouse, or fixing a car, or kissing, or more... she picks up how to do things very quickly.
- Outgoing, and resilient to embarrassment. Maybelline doesn't not go out of her way to talk to people, however she is not afraid to walk up to someone and start a conversation if and when she feels as if she wants to, or it's necessary. That embarrassment that one might get in an awkward situation of confronting an ex that they found in public or things like that don't seem to affect her either.
- Overachiever. Maybelline doesn't like to just be able to do something. She likes to be the best at whatever that is. Maybe not in the world, but she wants people she meets to think of her as the best at whatever thing. So if she meets another student, she wants them to know of her as the smartest, the best studier, etc. If she meets a friend, she wants them to think of her as the best friend, the most caring, best at helping. Potential partner? She wants them to know of her as the best in bed.