🖤 Mob Boss's Daughter 🖤

"Isn't she a little young to be wrapped up in this kind of business?"

🎙 Name: 🎙
Samantha Jenkin

🎙 Nicknames: 🎙
Sammy, "Songbird"

🎙 Age: 🎙
20

🎙 Gender: 🎙
Female

🎙 Ethnicity: 🎙
Half Chinese, half white

🎙 Nationality: 🎙
Italian

🎙 Languages: 🎙
Italian [First language]
Chinese [Joint first language]
English [Second language, fluent]

🎙 Born In: 🎙
Calabria, Italy

🎙 Resides In: 🎙
Calabria, Italy

🎙 Personality Traits: 🎙
- Smooth talking. Samantha has a smart tongue, knowing just the words to flatter someone, or talk herself out of a situation, or earn herself an extra tip, etc.
- Prepared. Samantha might as well be able to see the future, because with the was she predicts things and prepares herself for what seems like every situation that could happen, it almost seems like she knows what was going to happen.
- Level headed. Samantha gets angry and emotional at times, but seems to be able to keep that calm looking exterior and keep her head on straight so she doesn't act on just those emotions.
- Sly, Coy. Samantha is extremely intelligent when it comes to street smarts. She's not stupid, she knows when someone says something but means another thing, she knows when to slip something incriminating in another person's purse, or how to manipulate how her face looks to get the desired reaction.
- Ambitious. Samantha shoots for the stars in her expenditures, and doesn't settle for less.
- Reckless. Along with the last thing, it makes Samantha sometimes an unnecessary risk taker, believing in high risk high reward.

🎙 Height: 🎙
5'5"

🎙 Eye Color: 🎙
Dark brown