17

He always takes revenge on the spot (plot)

The calm lake surface splashed with huge water. It was cold in October and the lake water was icy. Ning Xingyi fell into it and began to struggle violently.

Tang Tang: "..."

He counted three, two, one in his mind. As soon as the last number fell, someone behind him suddenly shouted.

"Hurry up! Someone fell into the lake, save him!"

On the small road behind him, the boy who was jealous of Pei Heng's grades and was scared by Tang Tang and dared not speak rushed over with a milk tea bag and shouted at the highest volume.

The security guard in front heard the noise and ran over with a flashlight. At this time, the performance in the auditorium was over and the people who came out had not returned to the dormitory. When they heard the cry for help, they hurriedly ran over here.

"What happened?"

"Oh, someone fell into the water!"

They were some distance away from the lake. Tang Tang looked at Ning Xingyi struggling desperately in the lake, patiently waiting for him to choke on the water for a while, then took off his coat and jumped in.

"Plop--"

The cold lake water wrapped around his whole body, greedily taking away his body temperature. He grabbed the struggling Ning Xingyi and kicked him in the stomach a few times.

Tang Tang knew that Ning Xingyi would be desperate, so he made full use of him. He used Ning Xingyi to make the three little guys' eyes red, but the little guys have been performing well recently, and he didn't want to play with the protagonist, so he turned on the skill "Transparent Camera" in advance.

The target location is near the pavilion.

He accompanied Ning Xingyi to act out a play, watching him fall into the water, knowing that he had to save him, but he always took revenge on the spot.

The lake water blocked his vision, Ning Xingyi plopped in it, his handsome face was pale, which could arouse others' pity.

He was acting very well, and suddenly felt a pain in his abdomen. He opened his mouth in pain and spit out a string of bubbles that flew to the surface of the lake.

Ning Xingyi can't swim, but he had planned it in advance. He held his breath when he fell into the water. Now that his breath was kicked out by Tang Tang, the feeling of suffocation made him breathe reflexively. The dirty water rushed into his throat as he deliberately did. The pain of dying made his face distorted.

The viciousness and pride of the successful plan at the beginning turned into regret and fear at the moment of dying. He desperately clung to Tang Tang who was saving him. The

water in the lake was cold, irritating people's skin and brain. The drowning people clung to the rescuers like water ghosts. This was undoubtedly the most dangerous. The teachers and students on the shore were anxious when they saw this scene.

"Fuck, who fell into the water? Those who can swim, go and help!!"

"Tang Tang! It's Brother Tang who is saving people!!"

Pei Heng and his group just came over and heard this voice. Their hearts sank suddenly. They quickly squeezed the people around them and went in. When they went in, the teachers and students who could swim were about to jump down.

At this time, Tang Tang in the lake suddenly exerted his strength, swam to the shore with Ning Xingyi who was entangled with him, and threw him on the shore.