7

Outdoor back alley play/Attack three women's clothing fuck basketball captain

    Coffee back alley.

    The melodious piano sound is faint, the faint coffee aroma is diffused, the back alley is clean and tidy, without a trace of dirt.

    A pair of white sneakers knocked against the wall, and then red high heels were inserted. The owner of the sneakers tried to resist, but was suppressed by the red high heels.

    "Well, Qing... Sister Qing, don't."

    The basketball captain's back was against the wall, and he was kissed by the tall and voluptuous beauty in the red skirt. The other party's tongue stirred his mouth, held his tongue tip, and sucked with some anger and grievance.

    His Adam's apple rolled sexy, trying to swallow his saliva, and vaguely rejected the woman.

    The woman seemed even more angry, sucking his tongue like a punishment, and the hand with red nail polish reached into his clothes, kneading the honey-colored and plump chest muscles like dough, pinching the nipples that were sucked by others, and the sharp stimulation drilled into his nerves at that moment.

    Tang Tang shuddered, a current of pain and pleasure running through his blood, a surge of evil fire rushed into his lower abdomen, he breathed rapidly and pushed the person on top of him.

    But this Jiejie may have been trained before, she suppressed him while pulling off the black ribbon around his neck and tied his hands up. The action was neat and clean, and he couldn't react.

    "Qing, Sister Qing,"

    the captain of the basketball team was tall and handsome, his hands were tied, and his lower body reaction could no longer be concealed, his sweatpants were pushed up, he was embarrassed and ashamed, his neck and face were red, the sound of water mixed with the sound of him calling the woman's name, and the air was full of ambiguity.

    The embarrassed Sister Qing, and the red neck and face, made the woman lose half of her anger. She pinched the tip of his big nipple with her nails, listened to his short moans, and then gently played with his chest muscles that felt good.

    He is such a handsome, sunny boy with a bit of wildness in his eyes and eyebrows, why does his face and neck turn red, and when he frowns in embarrassment, it makes people feel that he is so cute that their hearts soften.

    I just want to...fuck him to death.

    Yan Qingyue's fox eyes are smiling, and he aggressively attacks the city. His tongue stirs the other's mouth. One hand reaches into his clothes, rubbing and grabbing his plump honey-colored chest muscles, making his black T-shirt bulge, and every movement is simply erotic.

    He is wearing high heels and a side-slit red skirt. The white legs vaguely exposed from the skirt are particularly seductive. At this moment, he slightly bends his knees and gently rubs the bulge of the big boy's sweatpants like a teasing, rubbing the other's body trembling, and his chest muscles are so hard that he can't hold them.

    Tang Tang's face is red beyond words. He was pressed against the wall and kissed. The saliva that he didn't have time to swallow made his chin wet. It seems that he was shocked by the beauty Jiejie's strength like a King Kong Barbie, and embarrassed by his enthusiasm.

    He twisted his body repeatedly to resist the other party's teasing, but he suddenly felt something licking in his stomach.

    Before he could figure it out, the beautiful Jiejie suddenly bit his lips, pulled out her wet tongue, and slid a cold white hand with slender fingers and red nail polish from his honey-colored chest muscles to the bottom to untie the trousers of his sweatpants. He easily pulled the sweatpants down to his round buttocks.