6.

Yan Qingyue was so angry that he felt that no one was worse off than him. (Plot)

    Dormitory.

    After a long and intense sex, even though Tang Tang had been exercising for many years, he had no strength left. He collapsed on Pei Heng's bed with his legs open and was ejaculated inside. The inner thighs were shaking like cramps.
    Pei Heng ejaculated against the flesh wall, enjoying the tender flesh's flattery for a moment, panting and relaxing the flesh, and pulled out the big thing covered with mucus.

    The vagina spit out a large genital organ, and the ripe round hole stretched by the shaft instantly shrank. The tender red sausage flesh inside was played with until it was congested. There was a pool of turbid white semen in the middle of the tender flesh, which flowed down the honey-colored buttocks with the wriggling, slowly winding down, and finally soaked on the bed sheet of the academic bully. The  lewd smell gradually dissipated.

    Tang Tang's short hair was dripping with water, and his honey-colored skin was covered with a layer of crystal. He fell on the rolled-up gray quilt and Chu Jiao held his side face with one hand, licking his mouth like a puppy and occasionally sucking his tongue.
    The other party's kiss was very awkward and cautious, like a puppy wagging its tail.

    The handsome basketball team captain was pressed under the beautiful little thing, holding his face and kissing his mouth and sucking his tongue. The visual contrast was even more deadly. The  sucking sound was mixed with a little panting. Chu Jiao and Pei Heng's mobile phones rang at this time.
    No one cared at first, but then the phone began to ring "ding ding ding" endlessly, revealing a desperate energy.
    Pei Heng was annoyed by the ringing. He tidied his clothes casually, got out of bed, picked up the mobile phone on the desk, and turned the message to the front.

    [Mr. Pei, Mr. Chu, what did you two do to his mother Tang Tang? ! ! 】
    This question was asked without any context, but it revealed that Yan Qingyue already knew what they had done to Tang Tang. If there was no surveillance in the dormitory, how could he know it from where...
    Pei Heng suddenly remembered that from the beginning to the end, only Tang Tang's so-called girlfriend had called, and she was annoying over and over again.
    "..."
    He had a subtle expression, tilted his head to look at Tang Tang, who was kissed on the mouth by Chu Jiao holding her face on the bed, and couldn't help pinching his nose. The dark jealousy in his heart after hearing that Tang Tang had a girlfriend disappeared.
    But now they have forced each other, and by mistake, they can't take a step back.

    Pei Heng moved his hands to send a message.
    【. 】
    "Fuck!"
    In the red sports car, the enchanting beauty had an ugly face. She stared at her mobile phone tightly, her lipstick-coated lips opened, and she cursed in a purely male voice that could scare people.
    Yan Qingyue was so angry that he wanted to die. He felt that no one could be more miserable than him. For the sake of his straight brother who only liked women, he tried women's high heels, but in the end, he lost his boyfriend because he didn't keep an eye on him!

    He put down his phone and prepared to start the sports car, go to the styling room to get rid of this outfit, and then go back to the dormitory to beat the two bastards to death.
    Before the car started, his mother called again, saying that Uncle Tang brought the child to visit his home to thank him and asked him to go home.
    Yan Qingyue almost exploded!

    But although Tang's father and mother were divorced, Tang Tang still respected his father. Yan Qingyue wanted to get someone's own son, so he couldn't let the elders wait. He suppressed his anger and replied with a "yes", and his favorability towards the troublesome nephew fell to a negative value.
    Dormitory.