4.

Straight man has a girlfriend, a little sick girl blackens and uses drugs to treat straight men (repairing rou)

After the rain, the sky cleared up. When Tang Tang returned to the dormitory, Pei Heng and Chu Jiao were about to look for him. Seeing that he was soaked like a drowned chicken, Pei Heng raised his eyebrows and went to the bathroom to get a towel to wipe his head.
    Chu Jiao asked, "Why didn't you answer the phone?"
    Tang Tang was like a big dog that fell into the water. He lowered his head obediently and let his master wipe his hair. Chu Jiao's words seemed to remind him of something. His ears were quietly filled with a touch of red. He said in a muffled voice, "The phone may be out of power...out of power."
    In fact, it was not out of power. At that time, the phone was vibrating in his trouser pocket. The beautiful girl Jiejie smiled and put her hand into his pocket, took out the phone and glanced at the screen. For some reason, she pressed him against the wall and kissed him. The buzzing vibration of the phone became the background music. He was released only when he was about to get hard.

    Later, he slapped his face because of jiejie's teasing, and added her on WeChat. When she walked away in high heels, he panted in the alley for a long time, completely forgetting what he came out to buy this time. He returned to the dormitory with empty hands and was still not fully awake.
    "..."
    Pei Heng paused in wiping his hair and said in a flat tone: "Tang Tang, do you think I'm mentally retarded?"
    Tang Tang suddenly realized that something was wrong and smiled at Pei Heng in a flattering way, but before he could say anything, Chu Jiao suddenly grabbed his collar.
    Caught off guard, he leaned forward subconsciously, and the bath towel slipped off his head. He quickly leaned back to avoid the tragedy of bumping noses with Chu Jiao and getting a bloody face. Seeing Chu Jiao staring at his jawline, he wondered: "Hey, Jiao Jiao, what are you doing?"
    Chu Jiao didn't answer him. He grabbed Tang Tang's collar and stared at the lipstick mark, like a wife who caught her husband cheating, with a gloomy look, ready to cut the adulterer into pieces at any time.
    "Lipstick marks, whose." His slightly long black hair fell on his eyebrows, and under the hair were a pair of dark, opaque eyes, gloomy and a little empty, and he murmured in a hoarse voice: "My mouth is swollen."
    Pei Heng heard this and looked at Tang Tang carefully, his eyes behind the lenses were slightly cold.

    They were so jealous that they wanted to eat him. Tang Tang pretended not to notice, lowered his head, his ears were red, and deliberately showed a hint of shame. His short hair was a little messy, and his handsome face was faintly red. He cleared his throat and stimulated them with a bit of boasting: "Okay, I wanted to tell you when it's stable, that is, Dad, I have a girlfriend."
    "..."
    Pei Heng smiled, lowered his head to adjust his frameless glasses, the lenses reflected a cold light, and his tone was calm and not slow: "Really."
    "Congratulations." Really naughty.
    Chu Jiao didn't say anything, his dark eyes that couldn't see the light were filled with a trace of sick gloom.
    The poor, thick-skinned straight man didn't notice anything wrong with his brothers at all. He went to take a shower carelessly. Halfway through the shower, he heard the bathroom door open. He turned his head and saw Chu Jiao coming in dressed neatly. He raised his hand and wiped his face without paying any attention: "Jiao Jiao, help me wipe my back."
    "Brother Tang."
    The person behind him called him.

    He turned off the shower, "Hmm?" Just as he turned around, a white handkerchief covered his mouth and nose.
    The pungent smell penetrated into his breath, Tang Tang's head buzzed, and he staggered into the other person's arms. His wet body wet his clothes. The man hugged him tightly and rubbed his hair dependently.

    Before he fainted, he heard the other person's stubborn whisper: "You can't have a girlfriend."
    "You are mine, you can't."
    When Tang Tang woke up again, his head was a little dizzy, and he had no strength in his body. The numbness in his chest and the strange foreign body sensation made his eyes completely confused. He lowered his head like a machine and saw Chu Jiao eating his rutou. The veins on his forehead jumped, and he gritted his teeth and roared.
    "Chu Jiao! Get off my feet!"
    He used all his strength to kick Chu Jiao over, making his mouth "pop" off his nipples, and pulling his fingers out of his anus, then he lay exhausted on the bed, panting heavily.