1.Don't take off your clothes, everyone in this room is fucking gay.

Don't take off your clothes, everyone in this room is gay.

    The dormitory in the experiment is a four-person dormitory, which is more spacious than ordinary high schools. It is also equipped with independent bathrooms, and the four desks are placed differently.
    Chu Jiao finished painting on the balcony. In order to avoid the sun's exposure, he took the drawing board into the dormitory and sat on a chair with his eyes downcast.
    The protagonist is Chu Jiao, an art student in the experiment. Chu's parents are famous painters. Chu Jiao started learning to paint since he was a child. His painting style is dark and has a strong sense of atmosphere, but the depression in it is also like a shadow, which makes Chu's parents very worried. This is the first time that Chu Jiao has used warm colors to smudge the traces of sunlight on the canvas.

    Tang Tang obviously knows his style. He put his arm on his shoulder and bent over to point at the top, the unrestrained boy.
    The tone was strange: "Me?"
    Chu Jiao glanced at him, meaning that it was obvious, Tang Tang was even more strange, he seemed to be tired from playing basketball on the court, his elbow rested on Chu Jiao's shoulder, his weight pressed on him, and he joked: "Hey, Jiaojiao's first painting of the mortal world was for me, brother was quite touched, how did you say that?"

    He smiled brightly: "The favor of painting must be repaid with one's body? Jiaojiao, be my wife."
    Tang Tang has been on the basketball team for two years. The team is full of straight men who are bored, playing with each other and calling each other wives, competing to see who has the best abdominal muscles, and playing saocao.

    In this environment, when he jokes, people want to cover his mouth and tell him the consequences of his random flirting.
    Pei Heng leaned back against the chair, crossed his legs casually, held a black and gold fountain pen in his slender and bony hand, looked at them through the lens, and said calmly: "I draw for you, and I want you to marry me, what kind of unfair treaty is this."
    The straight man laughed and sighed, hugged Chu Jiao's neck from behind, and said intimately: "But you can't let me marry you, look at Jiao Jiao's pretty face, and you will know who should marry."

    "..."
    Pei Heng raised his eyes and looked at Chu Jiao's cold and gloomy face, which looked like a high-IQ murderer. He really didn't know what to say to Tang Tang.

    Chu Jiao listened to Tang Tang's teasing and lightly opened his eyelids. His pupils were as black as ink. He seemed to want to say something, but he breathed in the strange fragrance coming from behind, with a little warm and moist, and his head instantly "buzzed".
    Medically speaking, hormones do not have any smell. When male and female hormones are close to men, they will feel an inexplicable strangeness. After the sweat and contaminants are discharged, the smell of hormones remains.

    Chu Jiao is a male, but he is also a male bent like a mosquito coil. Surrounded by the embrace of the man behind him, which is full of sweat and the smell of hormones, he was dizzy and used his arms to push him away. He turned his head to reveal his faintly red ears under his black hair.

    "Get out of the way, you stink of sweat."

    This was the second person who said he stinked. Tang Tang immediately straightened up, lifted his collar to smell the smell, and frowned and muttered.
    "Why didn't I smell it?"
    He looked up at Chu Jiao's ears and was immediately shocked: "Jiao Jiao, why are your ears red? Forget it, forget it, you are weird, I'm going to take a shower."

    As he spoke, he walked towards the dormitory bathroom. Soon Chu Jiao and Pei Heng heard the sound of water. Pei Heng put down the book in his hand, saw Chu Jiao's ears, and uttered an unknown "huh". He said calmly:
"What a prospect."
    Chu Jiao's heart was hot, and he looked at Pei Heng with gloomy eyes, with a hint of irritation in his eyebrows, and picked up the drawing board to draw a dark style painting.
    The hot water in the bathroom poured down from the shower head, from the neck, the sexy rolling Adam's apple, to the slightly plump honey-colored chest muscles, and flowed through the six-pack abs, and then to the hanging clean flesh.
Don't take off your clothes, everyone in this room is fucking gay (plot) (Page 2/3)