14

The little sickly girl watched cartoons and was laughed at by her straight brother. She pressed her brother on the bed and fucked him (plot?rou)

    "Xingyi, come on, let's go eat with us."

    After school in the evening, the hungry students were about to rush out like a zombie siege and head straight to the cafeteria, but this familiar male voice directly stopped the students in Class 1 of Senior 2 who liked to watch the excitement. They couldn't control their curiosity and looked at the person who said this.

    The school bully didn't go to training today. He was wearing the black school uniform for the experiment. The buttons of his suit jacket were not fastened at all, and his chest was lazily open.

    He had an upright posture, short and neat hair, and his honey-colored collarbone was faintly exposed. His explosive long legs were wrapped under his school uniform pants. There was a metal belt buckle across his hips. He walked towards Ning Xingyi. The

    boy who often wore sportswear occasionally dressed more formally, and the really handsome people were bright.

    While everyone was smacking their lips, they couldn't help but wonder. They still remembered the incident of Ning Xingyi hugging his thighs when he first entered school. How long has it been since then, and the school bully treats him differently?

    Not only them, Ning Xingyi was also flattered when he heard Tang Tang ask this.

    He glanced at the two people behind Tang Tang, suppressed his ecstasy, and politely refused: "No, you will feel uncomfortable if I am there."

    Tang Tang ignored the burning gaze behind him and said carelessly: "What's there to feel uncomfortable about? Let's go, thank you for the medicine yesterday."

    Ning Xingyi didn't really want to refuse, but just wanted Tang Tang to invite him again. After enjoying the surprised eyes of the people around him, he suppressed his pride and agreed reluctantly.

    On the way to the cafeteria, they attracted a lot of attention. Ning Xingyi became more and more inflated. He walked in front with Tang Tang, chatting and laughing, while Chu Jiao and Yan Qingyue followed behind, looking at Tang Tang with cold faces, tilting his head to smile at Ning Xingyi, and the jealousy in their eyes could not be stopped.

    Yan Qingyue stepped forward first, put his arm around Tang Tang's shoulders, and brought him to his side.

    Tang Tang was caught off guard by him, with a puzzled look on her face. Before she could say anything, she heard Yan Qingyue's long tone and coquettish voice: "Okay, okay, stop talking, I'm starving."

    Chu Jiao took a few steps forward, seemingly inadvertently separating Tang Tang and Ning Xingyi from the middle, and whispered: "Yeah." "

    ..."

    The thick-skinned straight male athlete was a little puzzled, frowned and thought for a while, and said: "No, are you so hungry today?"

    "Yeah, I'm growing up."

    Yan Qingyue spoke lazily, and glanced at Ning Xingyi with a gentle look. Seeing that he noticed his gaze and smiled at him, he immediately felt provoked. The vigilant string in his mind was tightened, and he began to doubt the other party's purpose.

    This Ning Xingyi...

    Is he interested in Tang Tang? !

    In Yan Qingyue's heart, his dear boyfriend is the best in every way. No one will dislike him, and his love rivals are everywhere, so naturally he forgot that Ning Xingyi had flirted with him before.