9

If I continue to talk about this, I might get teased (plot/easter egg of the four children's childhood)

    Recently, the people in the experimental department did find out that the basketball captain and Chairman Pei and the other two had a conflict. No, it should be said that he had a unilateral conflict, and the other three were still very good to him. How good were they? That was enough to make some girls cover their chests and shout excitedly that they had a fight.

    As for how bad it was, no one knew.

    But Ning Yixing didn't think so.

    He heard that Tang Tang not only exposed Yan Qingyue's habit of wearing women's clothes, causing Yan Qingyue to be embarrassed in public, but also had a fight with the three people.

    It's like this, who would believe that they don't have any grudges in their hearts?

    At the beginning, Ning Yixing wanted to step on Tang Tang to get to the top, get in touch with Pei Heng and the other two, and then slowly take away Tang Tang's friends and helpers.

    But the first step didn't go on. Tang Tang's words at the beginning made everyone think that he wanted to curry favor with the thighs, which made him very embarrassed in the class. Only those who had a problem with Tang Tang didn't reject him.

    As for being invited to the bar by his classmates, it was true, but he was drugged on purpose. He asked his mother to cooperate with him, just to hook up with Yan Qingyue first and start with him. Even when Tang's father called Tang Tang that day, he instructed his mother to whisper in his ear, in order to anger Tang Tang.

    To make him show his ferocious and violent side, highlighting his gentleness and kindness.

    But...

    Ning Yixing looked suspiciously at the two people who were pulling and tugging and ignoring him. He didn't know what went wrong, so he had to act according to the original plan.

    He clenched the drink in his hand, pretending to be hit by Yan Qingyue, and continued with a forced smile: "Qing... Yan classmate, I just want to thank you for your help that day, and..."

    Ning Yixing paused, looked at Tang Tang cautiously and timidly, and was gentle and considerate:

    "And I heard that your cross-dressing was spread all over the place by them. They are really too much. I am a little worried about you... Actually, this hobby is nothing. You don't have to care about other people's thoughts."

    He provoked Tang. The culprit. Tang heard this and gradually stopped pulling and tugging with Yan Qingyue. He glanced at Yan Qingyue next to him with a droopy face and found that Yan Qingyue's face was also quite green. Tang Tang thought, Yanzi must be roaring in his heart now, who the hell has this hobby!

    Puff...

    He almost laughed out loud, and quickly bit his back teeth, tightened his face, and stopped the gloating that was about to ooc.

    This year's protagonist is good, and his skill in stepping on landmines is first-class.

    In fact, it is not Ning Yixing's fault for thinking too much. After all, Yan Qingyue was wearing women's clothes when she rescued him. He had a preconceived idea.

    Yan Qingyue finally recovered from social death, and now he was hurt by the little green tea girl. His handsome face turned green. He gritted his teeth for a long time before he snorted:

    "Don't worry about it. We are not that familiar with each other. Whoever wants to say it can say it. I wear women's clothes for my boyfriend to see, not to please others... Hey, Tangtang, why are you stepping on me?"