2.I turn the straight man over, God bless you!!

Be a straight man, God bless you!! (Plot)

    The notification sound of WeChat brought Chu Jiao and Pei Heng back to their senses instantly. They immediately turned their heads away to avoid suspicion, but they still saw the tall and handsome boy standing up and taking off his pants.
    The other party had short black hair and a naked honey-colored upper body. He supported the wardrobe with one hand and pulled off his shorts and underwear with the other hand. The honey-colored buttocks popped out from under the underwear, and the surface was a crystal water light... The fine and fragmented sound of stripping continued, and each sound aroused people's imagination. The ambiguity like a small hook gradually spread in the dormitory. After the three of them turned their eyes away, they stared at the floor or the window and gradually lost their minds.
    Unconsciously, I thought of the scene just now... Tang Tang ran on the court all year round. The honey-colored buttocks stained with water were tight and upturned. When he bent over to take off his pants, the round shape was very attractive. From the neck to the shoulders to the legs, every inch of the line was perfect, with a masculine impact.
    "Damn, my hungry daddy's chest muscles have shrunk. What did you buy, Yan Qingyue?"
    The heart-stirring ambiguity was instantly broken. Chu Jiao and the other two felt a lump in their hearts. They wanted to shut up his mouth that was ruining the atmosphere, but they also secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Just as they had stabilized their mentality, they turned around and were hit by a flesh-colored attack.

    The weather has entered summer, and the air is faintly filled with heat. Tang Tang has always been hot, so he simply didn't wear a shirt. The ends of his short black hair dripped down, sliding across his honey-colored flesh like a slow motion and soaking the edge of his pants. The two white trouser strings were not tied, and they casually hung down on the slight bulge between his legs. He strode to the desk. He  lowered his head and flipped through the bag and found that it was sushi. The cold rice accompanied the sashimi, which was cool and refreshing. He immediately looked away with disdain. As soon as he opened the other bag, the cumin fragrance came to his face, and his eyes lit up instantly. After opening it, he was instantly shocked.
    "Barbecue!! The one at the west end? You queued up for so long to buy this for me, Yan Qingyue, you really love me!"
    He hooked his legs over the stool to eat the skewers. The three straight men bent into a circle and looked at the naked straight man. The whole gay thing was not good! !
    Yan Qingyue took a deep breath, pulled a clean T-shirt from the bed, which he was going to change, and threw it to Tang Tang without saying anything.
    "I love you shit! Put on my clothes!"
    Tang Tang took the clothes, looking puzzled, and said: "... You have so many shits." He put on the clothes in no time and continued to fight with the food, but it was better not to wear it.
    Pei Heng looked at Tang Tang's collar, his temples throbbing, and looked away to look at Yan Qingyue, asking him with his eyes, "You got a V-neck? ?
    Let him half-cover and half-expose his chest muscles?
    Yan Qingyue: "..."
    Chu Jiao went directly to the balcony to paint, avoiding the straight men who were casually in the dormitory and exuding hormones.
   The next day, Class 1, Grade 2.
    "Damn, Pei Shen got first place in the monthly exam again, leaving the second place by so many points." The fat boy looked at the score sheet and smacked his lips in amazement.
    "Isn't this a routine operation?"
    The students discussed it in a flurry, their voices full of admiration for the big guy. Among them, a thin boy wearing glasses was jealous and muttered.
    "Pei Heng is already 18 years old, one year older than us, so of course he is better at studying."
    "... I say, brother, is it so difficult to admit that others are excellent? You look so embarrassed by being jealous."
    "Puff."
    The continuous sneers from the classmates around him made the boy blush instantly, and he raised his voice in embarrassment and anger, saying "you——".