11

Straight man was fucked by two men, trembling and incontinent

    His chin was pinched, and the hot and hard thing rubbed on the tongue. The male hormone mixed with a faint fishy smell spread in the mouth. There was no strange taste, but it made people breathe quickly.

    "Yan... Yan Qingyue, you fucking... pull it out for me..."

    Tang Tang's nasal voice was heavy, and his chin was pinched and his mouth was fucked. His voice was vague and threatening. He wanted to close his mouth and bite it off, but his teeth touched the surface of the meat pillar. Yan Qingyue immediately groaned in pain. He subconsciously loosened his strength, his face was ugly, and he pushed the big guitou out with the tip of his tongue for a while.

    Saying to bite him off was just a harsh word. No matter whether he was a father who watched Yan Qingyue grow up, or his original hard-mouthed and soft-hearted personality, it was impossible for him to really bite off this thing.

    Tang Tang pondered in his mind, and on the surface he kept pushing the guitou with the tip of his tongue. It seemed that he was resisting, but in fact, the tip of his tongue was licking the sensitive urethra. The stimulation made Yan Qing moan more and more happily, and his tailbone was numb.

    He naturally didn't know that the other party was teasing him. He breathed quickly and fed the red carrot covered with knotted blue veins into his brother's mouth. He was very hospitable, and his brother's throat choked and made a gurgling sound.

    "Mm..."

    Tang Tang opened his mouth wide, holding a large part of the meat column. His back was against Pei Heng's chest. Someone didn't know who had pulled off his torn red jersey. The collision between the front and back was fierce. His honey-colored and plump chest muscles swayed, and his abdominal muscles were tight, leaving traces of the running meat.

    The honey-colored buttocks were dripping wet, and the immature male sex in the middle was fucked until it was red and swollen. It was difficult to swallow and spit out two thick flesh pillars. The two of them were swollen in color, and the surface was covered with knotted blue veins. They fiercely penetrated the thick intestines, squeezing out countless juices, and Tang Tang's nasal voice became more and more heavy.

    The vaginal fluid splashed, and the ambiguous smell was obscene. The slapping sound of flesh bodies was mixed with the sound of the vaginal fluid bursting. Chairman Pei and the little painter had very white skin. They sandwiched the honey-skinned sports student in the middle and fucked him. The difference in skin color made people blush and heartbeat when they saw it, not to mention that the sports student was wearing shoes and socks. The white sneakers and clean white socks were even more erotic.

    It was so cool, it was so cool. The flesh walls were wet and slippery, clamping the two big flesh rods that were desperately pounding. Whether it was the flesh walls rubbing against the sex organs, or the sex organs hitting the sensitive points, it made the three people breathe rapidly.

    Of course, the penis held in Tang Tang's mouth also trembled slightly in his throat with pleasure. The tight place was inserted and gurgled, and the squirming made the urethra feel sore and numb, as if it was about to squeeze out the semen. Yan Qingyue's muscles tightened, and he continued to push in while panting.

    He noticed that Tang Tang was reluctant, and his heart was burning. He fed the carrot very carefully, trying not to choke his brother.

    But he muttered in a mean way: "Your mouth is so soft, and your tongue is soft and slippery, how come you can always make us vomit blood."