3.It's over, I want to be struck by lightning

It's over, I want to be struck by lightning.

    Tang Tang played too hard today, and the score was getting bigger and bigger. The people next door who came to make trouble couldn't get through, so they started to play dirty. Their forward was tall and strong and bumped into Tang Tang several times, which caused the students to boo in dissatisfaction. Pei Heng and Yan Qingyue flashed a trace of displeasure in their eyes.
    "Do you know how to play?"
    The little curly-haired man roared and wanted to come over. Tang Tang frowned and glared at him. Seeing that he stopped in frustration, he looked forward.
    The dark-skinned forward was tall and strong, smiling: "Oh, sorry, brother, I didn't mean it."
    Everyone could see his ill intentions and that kind of complacency. The people on the school team were full of anger, and the atmosphere on both sides was tense.

    The captain of the basketball team had a wet red jersey and honey-colored skin covered with sweat. His fine black hair fell down his eyebrows, revealing his unruly eyebrows. The look of looking at trash made the dark-skinned forward look unhappy.
    "Okay, I didn't mean it."
    He repeated to himself, and turned his head to tell the people in the experimental high school to continue fighting. Those people in the sports school just thought he was admitting defeat, and they were still disdainful of his cowardice in their hearts. It was not until the whistle blew and the fight started again that they realized how cruel this bastard was!
    "Bang--!"
    Heipi intercepted the ball with his chest. The impact made his rough face twist for a moment. He gritted his teeth and took a few steps forward with the basketball. Yan Qingyue snatched the basketball from him like lightning, turned around and threw it to Tang Tang who was running over. Tang Tang clapped his hands twice, mobilized all his strength and smashed it at Heipi.

    He didn't give the other party any face. Everyone who plays basketball knows that spraining the ankle will form a memory, which is a big problem for sports students. Heipi tripped him several times, and the viciousness was obvious.
    He has always been vindictive, and he doesn't have the heart of a bodhisattva to judge others by himself. Whoever makes him uncomfortable first will get revenge on him.
    Chest, stomach... Pei Heng and Yan Qingyue cooperated with Tang Tang, throwing the basketball to him every time they grabbed it, until one time when Heipi came to bump into someone to grab the ball, and the ball hit by Tang Tang accidentally hit his face, causing two bright red nosebleeds, and the people from the Sports College were completely irritated.
    "Fuck, what do you mean by Experimental High School? You play so dirty!"
    "Coward, can't you afford to play?"
    "Get out of here, who the hell played dirty first? You bumped into our brother Tang so many times, are we blind?"
    The two sides threw away the basketball and were about to fight. The teachers of the Sports School and the teachers who taught basketball students in the Experimental High School ran over and yelled, "What are you doing? Whoever dares to fight, get the hell out of here! This is outrageous!"

    Those people were indignant, but they had to listen to the coach's words. They stared at the basketball players of the Experimental High School unconvinced. The people from the Experimental High School were not happy about what they had started, and stared back even more fiercely.
    Hei Pi failed to trip Tang Tang, but his stomach was churning. He held his knees and bent over to dry heave a few times, then stared at Tang Tang with a heavy breath.
    The sweat on Tang Tang's neck slid down his collar and snaked through his muscles under his jersey. He bumped fists with Yan Qingyue and Pei Heng, and turned his head to meet Hei Pi's eyes, smiling: "Hey, I didn't mean it." Hei Pi was almost mad at  him.
    The teachers from both sides were present, so they couldn't fight. The sports school was unwilling to accept it, but there was nothing they could do. Who made them lose because they were not as skilled as others? They couldn't play dirty ball better than others. The teachers were embarrassed for them and quickly took them back to the sports school.