Chapter 2: Journey to Inazuma

"Did you hear? Lord Ausbilder has been sent to Inazuma."

"Really? To Inazuma? I thought Lord Ausbilder was fighting Lady Signora for the spot in Monstandt? Where did you get this news? Is it confirmed?"

On a carriage near the Fenwolf Territory, two Fatui's Brigade envoys whispered to each other about the recent news that was circulating within Snezhnaya.

Yes, despite how hard he struggled, in the end, Bai Luo was finally dispatched to Inazuma, much to his annoyance.

The only comforting aspect for him was probably the person accompanying him.

"Lord Ausbilder."

When the silver haired woman, whose behavior and demeanor were exceptionally feminine and elegant, stood beside Bai Luo and said such words softly, he suddenly felt... that this journey might be worthwhile.

Although the girl was around 2 or 3 centimeters taller than him, something that made Bai Luo need to turn his head upward slightly to take a look at her whenever they talk, who would refuse to travel together with one of the busty Mirror Maiden?

(Tn: Mirror Maiden: )

The girl who had just said such a soft word was Sveta, one of the Mirror Maiden of Snezhnaya.

Because it was Bai Luo's first time going to a foreign land for an official mission, and the Rooster considered him to be lacking in any experience regarding this matter, the smaller man had specially arranged an assistant for him.

And amongst the many possible candidates that the Rooster had browsed through, he found out that this Mirror Maiden was the most suitable candidate to accompany him to Inazuma.

As a soldier of Snezhnaya's special ceremonial guard, her loyalty was beyond doubt, and even though the lazy and slacking person impression that she got after watching the newly appointed Harbinger, she kept her opinion to herself and still obeyed the any order that she got from the man obediently.

All because it was the will of Snezhnaya.

After he finally arrived at the dock together with Sveta trailing right behind him, Bai Luo eyes widened in surprise upon noticing that there was only one lonely sailboat there.

When Bai Luo learned that this was his means of transportation to Inazuma, he initially felt displeased.

After all, he was one of the 12 Harbinger, how could he just be sent off on a random boat like this? Shouldn't his departure be a little grander?

But when he learned that Childe chose to walk by foot to Liyue, his displeasure greatly lessened.

Forget it, he should be grateful for this, at least he wasn't made to swim there.

After everyone boarded the ship, under Bai Luo's command, the sailboat, adorned with Snezhnaya flag and Fatui's Brigade insignia, finally set sail from the forever frozen country and sailed toward the isolated nation of Inazuma.

Although Bai Luo was quite enamored with Sveta's enhancing beauty that would put 100% of his previous world model to shame, he hadn't lost his mind to his lust to the point of trying to force himself on her using his higher position.

After sending her away, Bai Luo sat by the window, using the sunlight outside to observe the Delusion in his hand.

He also took out the fake Vision that he had bought from the merchant.

If one were to judge based on appearance alone, there was no difference between the delusions in his hand with the false Vision, and the only difference between the two would probably only be the difference in style, which are due to being originating from a different nation.