Chapter 6: Conversation on the Jade Chamber

The Jade Chamber is a flying palace propelled by levitation stones, and it is the private residence of Ningguang, one of Liyue Qixing, known as "Tianquan."

On a clear day, standing on the deck outside the palace gates offers a panoramic view of a significant portion of Liyue Harbor.

Whether it is the magnificent appearance or the height from which one can overlook Liyue, it indisputably signifies Ningguang's preeminent position among the merchants of Liyue Harbor.

Initially, it was the size of a room, but now it can shield the true Silver Moon in the sky above Liyue. A considerable portion of the wealth earned by Ningguang has been used to continuously expand the Jade Chamber, making it increasingly grand and opulent.

In Ningguang's view, the Jade Chamber symbolizes her authority and vision, serving as a testament to the prosperity of her business.

Normally, entry is prohibited for others, but today... a special guest has arrived.

"Weren't you going to Inazuma? Why have you returned?" Ningguang inquired, looking at Beidou, who was carrying the Blackcliff Slasher in one hand and a wooden box in the other.

The relationship between them was evident from Beidou being able to bring these items onto the Jade Chamber.

"There was a slight issue on the way, and I thought it necessary to inform you," Beidou answered, nonchalantly picking up the tea on the table and drinking it in one gulp.

After finishing, she furrowed her brow.

Indeed, compared to alcohol, this stuff was truly hard to swallow.

"Are you talking about the Fatui's Brigade?" Ningguang asked, sitting against the railing and gazing at the Liyue Harbor beneath the night sky.

"Hmm? How did you know?" Beidou was slightly surprised, pausing her action of spitting out tea leaves.

She had intended to keep it a secret and tease Ningguang a bit longer.

She didn't expect Ningguang to guess it so quickly.

"The importance of the resistance movement in Inazuma is clear to both you and me. The fact that you returned midway can only mean it's related to the Fatui's Brigade, right?" Ningguang lightly chuckled.

Beidou's trip to Inazuma this time was not so much to assist the resistance movement as it was to investigate the situation with the Fatui's Brigade over there.

It seemed that the information she brought back would be more valuable than what was happening in Inazuma.

"The Fatui's Brigade has a new 12th Harbinger. Have you heard about it?"

"Of course, my proficiency in gathering intelligence is not weak," Ningguang replied confidently.

The Fatui's Brigade has always infiltrated various countries under various pretexts, so why wouldn't the other six nations have their own moles in Snezhnaya?

She received the news shortly after the Fatui's Brigade announced the appointment of the 12th Harbinger.

She only knew that the person was the Ausbilder of the Pyro Agent, but she didn't know what he looked like or what his strength was.

"Do you know that he was originally from Liyue?" Beidou lowered her voice when she uttered the second half of her sentence.

Her words surprised Ningguang.

"Liyue?!"

"That's right. Judging from his accent, he's from the Lisha District. He not only speaks Liyue, but he also has acquaintances here. That's what he asked me to bring back," Beidou said as she gently pushed the wooden box at her feet forward.