Chapter 3: Beidou

Boom!

Bai Luo, who was lying on his bed, busy reviewing the Inazuma storyline inside his mind, trying to see if there is something that he can take advantage of with his knowledge, was startled by a sudden vibration.

From the rumbling sound outside, and the tremor that he felt underneath him, it seemed that they were under attack?

But who would dare to attack a ship with the Fatui's Brigade insignia on the entire Teyvat Continent?

"Lord Ausbilder, we're being attacked by pirates! The Mirror Maiden is temporarily blocking the cannonballs with her water mirror. Should we retaliate?" A Fatui's Brigade member with a small braid knocked on Bai Luo's door, asking anxiously.

Having roamed freely on the continent, the Fatui's Brigade had never encountered anyone who dared to confront them head-on, so they momentarily panicked and were left unsure of what to do.

"Strike back!" Bai Luo picked up the white mask hanging at his waist and covered his face with it. After leaving the cabin, he looked towards the large ship several times bigger than their sailboat.

'Eh, the Death Omen? And that girl, isn't that Beidou?'

Upon seeing the large ship, Bai Luo immediately recognized its identity and the girl who was on it, after all, in his previous world, he had spent countless hours in that ship.

Originally, he wondered what kind of madman had the audacity to attack the boat of a Fatui, but if the attacker was Beidou, he wasn't surprised at all.

That's just something she would do.

Looking at the woman leaping high with the Blackcliff Slasher in her hand, Bai Luo swiftly threw his dagger.

[Skill: Black

Throw a dagger towards the target, causing a highly penetrative normal attack upon impact. It can penetrate multiple units (this skill is considered a projectile and can be blocked by special abilities), and it can critically strike.

The first three hits on targets increase self-critical rate by 10% until a critical strike is triggered, lasting 8 seconds. Stacks up to 5 layers. ]

"Hmm?"

Beidou noticed that the Fatui's Brigade ship was protected by some kind of elemental technique and leaped towards them with the Blackcliff Slasher.

She intended to use her elemental power to break the water mirror and sink the Fatui's Brigade ship, then fish out a few of the fatui lackeys and maybe get some clues about what they are planning to do.

But she sensed that there was a masked man in a windbreaker who appeared on the deck.

His mask was different from the masks worn by other Fatui's Brigade members; on the white mask that covered his entire face, a faint purple lightning-like symbol could be seen.

The symbol was located around his right eye and seemed to emit a certain glow, and below his eyes, there was a red pattern that stretched across the entire mask.

The edges of the pattern slightly curled upward, resembling a mocking smile.

This smile gave off an ominous feeling, it seemed as though it was using not paint, but human blood.

When Beidou noticed him, she focused part of her attention on him, so naturally, she also saw his raising hand, and as soon as she noticed the dagger flying towards her through the shattered water mirror, she responded immediately.

Clang!

The dagger collided with the Blackcliff Slasher, creating dazzling sparks and electric light, Beidou herself also retreated and landed on the Death Omen.