Chapter 7: The Yoohoo Art and the Tengu Yokai

As night fell, the streets of the remote island were already deserted, with no one in sight.

Bai Luo sat by the window in his temporary residence, sipping tea and gazing in the direction of Inazuma City, squinting slightly.

"Lord Ausbilder, are you really not going to meet with the Hiiragi and Kujou Clans?" As Bai Luo's most trusted Pyro Agent, Ah Qi naturally stayed by his side.

"Even if I went, it would just be flattery and flattery. I don't want to go," Bai Luo replied.

Before becoming a Harbinger, he often encountered such situations similar to this. However, back then, he had no power or legitimate reason to refuse it.

Now, as one of the Harbinger, he was above all others.

In the entire Fatui's Brigade in Inazuma, his position was the highest.

Being a bit willful like this wasn't a problem.

"You're right. Lord Ausbilder, as the envoy of Snezhnaya, designated by the Tsaritsa herself, even if they receive you, it won't be these three Clans. Instead, it will be the esteemed Raiden Shogun who is high above herself," Ah Qi explained.

"Pfft—" Before Ah Qi could finish speaking, Bai Luo sprayed the tea in his mouth.

"Ah Qi."

"Yes!"

"That's enough, don't say anything more next time!"

"???"

Even though Bai Luo's task was to obtain the Gnosis from the Shogun, he still didn't want to face the Shogun.

There are two main reason for this, the first one is simple, the Gnosis simply wasn't with the Shogun, the Inazuma Archon had gave it away to Yae Miko, and the second one is because he didn't want to attract Raiden Shogun's attention.

'As expected, being sanctioned in Liyue would be better after all, now, if only that orange-headed fellow would stop pestering me every hour for a match.'

"Hmm?"

Just as Ah Qi was about to report the scheduled arrangements to Bai Luo, he raised his arm slightly to stop the Agent.

They had trained together often, so even a small movement held a different meaning in each other's eyes.

"After the turbulence all the way to Snezhnaya, I'm tired. We can discuss everything tomorrow. I'm going to sleep for now."

"Understood, Lord Ausbilder."

Ah Qi naturally left the room, closing the door behind her.

Bai Luo yawned and casually placed the teacup on the nearby table.

As he walked toward the bed, he unfastened the luxurious attire on him, colored with the distinct hues of Snezhnaya.

With the last button undone, Bai Luo grabbed the coat and flung it forcefully.

"Swoosh—"

With the coat as cover, a specially crafted dagger flew out and firmly lodged itself in the ceiling.

"Click, clack—"

The mechanisms at his waist activated, and under the tension of the steel wire, he flipped onto the ceiling.

But there was something on the ceiling that surprised him.

It was a Muji-Muji Daruma.

It was hidden quite well. If Bai Luo weren't an expert in concealment himself, he would definitely have been deceived by this little fellow.