Chapter 8: A Tengu Named Sara

Although her last name is Kujou, Kujou Sara does not have any blood ties to the Kujou Clan.

Originally, she lived in a peaceful forested area.

However, at some point, malevolent spirits began causing trouble, disrupting the tranquility around her.

Despite possessing the power of a tengu, she was still too young and couldn't single-handedly fend off the demons. In a past battle, she was even knocked off a cliff, injuring her wings.

As she fell from a great height, unable to spread her damaged wings, she was on the verge of despairing and crashing to the ground.

But at that moment, she caught the attention of a God and was granted her own Vision.

Afterward, while she was unconscious, her possession of the Vision was discovered by the Tenryou Commission, one of the Tri-Commission, and she was adopted by the head of the Kujou Clan and given the name Sara.

Despite growing up among humans from a young age, Sara still retained the habits of a tengu.

Occasionally, she would take a stroll in the mountains and forests.

During this visit to the forest, apart from her routine training, she also came to bring some fruits to the little spirits hiding there.

The local tanuki were greedy and often stole food, but she managed to persuade them to restrain their actions.

Since then, she frequently brought food to them.

However, the cawing of crows and the reaction of elements from outside the forest caught her attention. To prevent the tanuki from provoking intruders with Visions, she decided to personally investigate.

At first glance, when she saw Bai Luo, she felt that something was off about this man.

The item concealed in his sleeve seemed like a weapon from its silhouette, and the marking on his sleeve belonged to the Fatui's Brigade.

The most eye-catching thing was the mask he wore on his head.

Yes, upon meeting face to face, both she and Bai Luo almost instantly noticed each other's masks, and they both had the same question in their minds.

Does the Fatui's Brigade have masks of this design?

"In the mountains and forests, there are many wicked spirits. It would be best for you to leave this place quickly. If you have lost something, you can report it to the Tenryou Commission, and we will send someone to register it and help you retrieve it."

With Sara's personality, she wouldn't usually be so courteous and talkative with a stranger, especially since the other person was a member of the Fatui's Brigade, moreover, In this desolate place, it would be too easy to kill a member of the Fatui's Brigade.

However, the head of the Clan had reminded her not to rashly antagonize them recently, Because the Fatui's Brigade had come as ambassadors of Snezhnaya, engaging in conflict with them recklessly would create a rift in the diplomatic relations between the two countries.

Most importantly, it would cause a lot of trouble for the Shogun.

Although she was adopted by the Kujou Clan, Sara understood better than anyone else that the reason she survived the fall from the mountain unharmed was that the Electro Archon had seen her at that moment and graced her with her Vision.

And with that single glance, she was granted the power that brought her to where she is today.

She could ignore the head of the Clan's words, but she absolutely couldn't cause trouble for the Shogun herself.