Chapter 10: A Zombie Girl Who Forget Thing

Life is filled with four sufferings: Birth, old age, sickness, and death.

Birth is the beginning of life, old age represents decline, sickness entails illnesses, and death is the ultimate end.

And illness is an inevitable part of everyone's life.

Fortunately, in Liyue, there is a marvelous place known as the Bubu Pharmacy.

No matter what kind of illness befalls the people of Liyue, they would come here, and with just a glance from Mr. Bai, most illnesses can be cured.

Even foreigners from other nations such as Mondstadt and Inazuma residents come here due to its reputation.

The Bubu Pharmacy is located in the northwest of Liyue. It is surrounded by mountains and water, making the scenery delightful.

Even on ordinary days, even if one is not suffering from any illness, a visit to the pavilion's and terraces can bring joy to one's body and mind.

Especially the clear spring flowing down from Mt. Tianheng, with lotus flowers blooming in the spring, and occasionally a golden carp swimming among the leaves. When night falls, the croaking of frogs and the chirping of insects fill the air, making people linger and not want to leave.

However, Herbalist Gui doesn't share the same sentiment.

Every day, gathering and preparing medicines already gives him a headache.

And at night, he has to endure the cacophony of frogs and insects, which made him felt like his head was about to explode.

"Qiqi, you only need to pick seven lotus pods, there is no need to pick more!"

Standing by the spring, Herbalist Gui reminds her with some concern.

"Okay... Qiqi understands."

The girl in the pond, barefooted, responded a beat slower.

In theory, someone of Qiqi's age should not be doing such dangerous work.

In fact, what Qiqi does on regular days is even riskier.

Whether it's the ruins of Qingxu Pool, the cliffs of Qingyun Peak, or the side of Jueyun Karst water pool...

Wherever medicinal materials can be found, Qiqi's figure can be seen.

As the medicinal herb-collecting disciple of the Bubu Pharmacy, most of the herbs in the cabinet were personally collected by this girl.

It's not that the Bubu Pharmacy employs child labor, if we consider her age, the little girl is older than the grandfather of Herbalist Gui's grandfather.

Because, Qiqi is an immortal zombie, and perhaps, beside Morax himself, Qiqi is the oldest creature in the entire of Liyue.

"Herbalist Gui, you are still here despite it's already being this late?"

"It's because that little Miss from the Xiangxiang family can't stand taking a medicine that's too bitter, so I have to find a way to make it less- Ah! Lady Ningguang!"

At first, Herbalist Gui felt that the voice sounded somewhat familiar, but he didn't think much of it.

But when he turned around and saw the person who was greeting him, he was taken aback.

"Alright, I won't check your family's account today. I need to find Mr. Bai for something."

Ningguang, as the holder of great power as a Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, even though the staff of the Bubu Pharmacy are not ordinary merchants, they still have to show some respect.