Chapter 11: The White Cat and Its Master

"Bzzz..."

The first ray of morning sunlight fell on Bai Luo's face, waking him from his slumber.

Opening his eyes, he saw several thunderfireflies flying around him.

At the same time, he shooed away some Hilichurls who were trying to approach him.

After getting rid of these troublemakers, Bai Luo looked inside the tent.

Because Ksenia got drunk, Bai Luo took the initiative to take up the night watch duty.

In reality, he just felt a bit awkward sharing a tent with her.

Although Ksenia didn't seem to mind, Bai Luo was, after all, a proper Liyuean at heart.

He couldn't bring himself to take advantage of someone in such a vulnerable state.

However, he took this opportunity to mark Ksenia. With this mark, he could come and find her anytime to catch up and spend the time with.

He stretched lazily and looked around, but he didn't find Ksenia's figure.

He finally discovered her message and a hand-drawn map next to the cooking pot.

As a member of the Fatui's Brigade's advance team, she also had her own mission.

After leaving some food for Bai Luo, she went to "work."

Seeing Ksenia's graceful yet wild handwriting, Bai Luo smiled and took out several jars of jam from his pocket.

He brought them from the Chasm, where he had stayed for so long. He didn't fall in love with Pyro or Hydro, but he did fall in love with the taste of jam.

After coming out, he liked to carry some with him.

He'll take these as a gift for her.

...

After carefully studying the somewhat abstract map, Bai Luo realized one thing.

Last night, he followed the "little thief" and left the island directly. Then, he was taken by Sara and passed through the nearby Mountain to reach Mt. Yougou.

No wonder he felt that the mountain nearby looked very familiar.

Fortunately, he didn't climb that mountain on a whim, or he wouldn't know if he could handle the fox that had lived for hundreds of years on top of it.

After roughly determining the direction, Bai Luo headed towards the island.

On the way, he wasn't in a hurry.

As long as he returned before dark, it would be fine.

He rarely came to Inazuma, and before being swept away by Raiden Shogun, he might as well take a few more looks.

When passing by a fox statue, he didn't forget to say hello to a shrine maiden girl wearing a fox mask.

Just as he was about to leave Konda Village and step onto the road back to the island, a noise behind him made Bai Luo quietly conceal his figure.

[Shadowstep: After 1 second, enter stealth and increase movement speed by 8%. Stealth is broken after performing a normal attack or casting a skill, but the next attack will be a guaranteed critical hit.]

This was one of his biggest trump cards in becoming the instructor of the Fatui Pyro Agent..

Once he entered Shadowstep, even the rest of the Fatui Harbinger wouldn't be able to sense his presence.

The Tsaritsai knew about this by chance and even came to the Pyro Agent's training camp in person.

Afterward, the rooster that accompanied the Tsaritsa told Bai Luo that after witnessing his Shadowstep, the Tsaritsa left a comment.