Chapter-10 (Should i give in?)

"Oh FUCK..." He curses under his breath, raking a hand through his hair in frustration. He can't help but feel annoyed at the interruption, his desire for her left unfulfilled.

"Good morning ma....bulaye aapne humko?" His mother looks up from her cup of tea as she enters the kitchen, a sweet smile on her face.

"Oh, good morning, my dear," she greets her warmly. "I didn't forget you, I was simply enjoying my tea and waiting for you. Have a seat."
She gestures to the chair across from her, patting the table invitingly.

"Haha....u look so pretty today." His mother blushes at her compliment, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Thank you, darling. You're too kind. You look lovely yourself." She pours a cup of tea and sets it down in front of Kiani, offering the teapot. "Here, have some tea. I hope you don't mind I already made some. I'm quite the early riser, you know."

"I'm more of a night owl actually...." She chuckles. "papa kaha hein?" His mother laughs softly, nodding in understanding.

"Ah, a girl after my own heart. I remember your father always used to tease me for staying up late too." She takes a sip of her tea, a fond smile on her face. "He's out on a morning walk. Ever since he retired, he's become a fitness enthusiast. He'll be back soon."

While Kiana and his mother chat, Arth silently creeps up to the top of the stairs, peering down into the kitchen from his vantage point. He listens to her conversation for a bit, a small smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. He feels a pang of jealousy as he sees her laughing and chatting with his mother, knowing that he wants to have her all to himself. But at the same time, he's pleased that she's getting along with his family. He silently watches from the stairs, his eyes trained on her, his mind already formulating plans to get her back up to his room as soon as possible.

"I'll go and freshen up and will meet you again ma....bye" His mother waves a hand, dismissing her.

"Of course, dear. You go get freshened up. We can chat more later."

As she rises from her seat and start making her way out of the kitchen, his gaze follows her, a mischievous thought passing through his mind. He watches her head up the stairs and enter the bathroom, then waits a few moments. Once he's certain she's fully engaged in her grooming routine, he quietly sneaks up the stairs and slips into the bedroom.

He quickly closes the door behind him and leans back against it, a small grin on his face. He can hear the sound of the water running from the bathroom, knowing he has a few moments before you come out. He can hear the soft, sweet sound of her voice singing from the bathroom, the lyrics of the song floating out through the open door. He can't help but smile, the sound of her voice pleasing to his ears.

He peels off his shirt, throwing it onto the chair and heads over to the bed, flopping down onto the mattress and making himself comfortable.

"Dekho na dekho mujhe kya hua hein teri yaadon mein kho karrr..." She continues to sing. He leans back against the pillows, closing his eyes and letting her voice wash over him. The song is a beautiful and heartfelt one, and he can't help but be drawn into the emotion behind it.

He imagines her silhouette behind the bathroom door, the water running down her body, and feels a familiar stirring low in his gut. He's already pent up from earlier, and her singing isn't helping his situation. His thoughts are interrupted by the click of the bathroom door opening, and he quickly opens his eyes just in time to see her emerge from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her body, hair damp from the shower. 

She gets startled and screams at the sight of him. His eyes rake over her body, taking in the water still dripping down her skin. His heart rate quickens, his body reacting instinctively to the sight of her, half-naked and vulnerable.

He can't help but smirk as she screams, finding her surprise amusing.

"Did I scare you, darling?" He sits up on the bed, leaning back on his hands as he watches her, his gaze roving over her body, taking in every inch of exposed skin.

"Don't worry, I won't bite. Unless you want me to again."

He grins, his eyes dark and intense, his desire for her evident in every line of his body. He pats the bed beside him, gesturing for her to come closer.

"Come here, love. I just want to talk to you for a moment."

"Talk?" she raises her eyebrow. He nods, a hint of a smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Yes, talk. I promise I won't try anything... unless you want me to."

He pats the spot on the bed next to him again, gesturing for her to sit down. He grins as she sits down beside him, his eyes tracing over her bare legs, which she was trying so hard to hide them, the towel barely covering her thighs. He knows his proximity is probably driving her crazy, but he can't resist the chance to tease her a little more.

"So, how was your shower? Did you enjoy it?"

She nods. "mmh ,.. yeah?" He chuckles, noting the slight tremor in her voice as she responds, her body clearly affected by his nearness. He reaches out, his hand coming to rest on her knee, gently rubbing his thumb in small circles over her skin.

"You seem a little flustered, love. Is something wrong?"

"What do u mean what's wrong?? I am surprised to see u here ...that too shirtless?"

He laughs, his hand still rubbing her knee in slow, gentle movements. His eyes flick down to her legs, admiring the way the towel hugs her curves.

"Surprised? Don't you like seeing me half-naked, darling?" 

She gulps. "I'll be back after getting dressed up." He smiles as she start to rise from the bed, his hand snaking out to catch her wrist, preventing her from standing up.

"Wait, wait. Don't leave just yet. I want to talk to you about something." He holds onto her wrist, gently pulling her back down to sit on the bed. His eyes lock onto hers, his expression serious for a moment.

"I need to talk to you about something, and I need you to listen to me, okay?"