Chapter-11 (Sweet)

"I need to talk to you about something, and I need you to listen to me, okay?"

"Go ahead." He takes a deep breath, still holding onto her wrist, his fingers wrapped around it firmly. His eyes search hers, gauging her reaction as he prepares to speak. After a moment, he begins.

"I don't think you're getting enough sleep, love. You keep falling asleep on the couch. I'm worried about you. You've been pushing yourself too hard, and it's starting to show. I can see the dark circles under your eyes, and you always seem tired. It's not healthy for you." He rubs his thumb over the skin of her wrist, feeling her pulse beating against his fingers. 

"I know you've been feeling pressured with the arranged marriage and everything, but you don't have to do everything yourself. You can lean on me, you know. We're married now, after all." He holds her wrist tighter, his grip almost possessive, as if he's afraid she might pull away. 

She nods in understanding. He smiles, pleased that she seem to understand his concerns. He knows she's a strong, independent woman who doesn't like to burden others, but he can't help but worry about her.

"Good. I just want you to remember that you're not alone in this. I'm here for you, whatever you need. And I want you to take care of yourself, okay?"

" yeah. i get it." He nods, satisfied with her response.

"There's one more thing I want to talk to you about, love."

"What is it?"

He smirks, his eyes flickering down to her bare legs, visible beneath the towel. His hand on her wrist slides down to her thigh, caressing the skin there with slow, deliberate movements.

"I've been wanting to talk to you about something else lately. And it's been driving me crazy." He moves his hand further up, his fingertips tracing the edge of the towel, the contact sending a shiver up her spine.

"You've been in my thoughts constantly, day and night. Everywhere I go, I see you, hear you, smell you. And it's driving me insane. I can't get you out of my head. I can't stop thinking about how much I want you, how much I need you. It's like a constant ache, an itch that I can't scratch." She gets up abruptly and goes to change her dress, while he stays back in the bed. A wave of frustration and desire washes over him as he sits there, watching her escape from his grasp. He growls under his breath, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Damn it..." His eyes follow her every movement, tracking the way the towel clings to her curves, barely covering her up. He wants to follow her, to push her back onto the bed and finish what he started. But he knows he can't, not right now anyway.

She slip into a saree, the pink fabric accentuating her curves, making her skin glow. The sight of her back, bared to him, makes his mouth go dry, the bare expanse of skin almost taunting him. He can hardly focus on anything except the way she looks right now.

"Nazar kyu laga rhe humey?" She asks while continuing to adjust her saree. 

"Nazar laga nhi uthaar rhe the." His voice is slightly gruff as he responds with a smirk, his eyes never leaving her body. He can feel his breath quicken, his body responding instinctively to her proximity and the view in front of him.

She blushes and turns all red. "I've set your clothes to wear now .go and fresh up...mandir jaani h humey." He nods, pulling his eyes away from her with great difficulty.

"Right, I'll go and get ready then." He reluctantly stands up from the bed, heading towards the bathroom to freshen up for the day. As he steps into the bathroom, he takes a moment to collect himself, trying to shake off the effect she's having on him. He splashes some cold water on his face, trying to cool down the fire that seems to be burning within him.

After taking a quick shower and getting dressed, he steps out into the bedroom, now clad in a crisp white kurta. He straightens his collar, his eyes drifting towards her as she stand before the mirror, adjusting her saree. His heart stutters for a moment as he takes in the sight of her, his hands itching to touch her and pull close. But he reminds himself that they're headed to the temple, and there's no time for that now.

He clears his throat, trying to push down his desire. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah...but I think I broke this neck piece...what do I do now?" He walks over to where she is standing, his eyes skimming over her form before settling on the broken necklace in her hands.

"Let me see." He reaches out to take the necklace from her, his fingers gently brushing against hers as he does so. He examines the broken piece, his mind already working on a solution. After a moment, he looks up at her with a small smile.

"I think I can fix it. Just give me a minute." He moves over to the dresser, rummaging through the drawer until he finds a small jewelry repair kit. He sits down on the edge of the bed, gesturing for her to come closer.

"Come here, let me fix it for you." He pats the spot on the bed next to him, waiting for her to take a seat. His hands work skillfully as he begins repairing the necklace, his eyes flicking up to her face every now and then to assess her reaction.

He carefully loops the necklace around her neck, his fingers brushing against her skin as he fastens it. He takes a moment to admire the way it looks on her, his eyes roaming over her neck, admiring the way it accentuates her collarbone. His eyes then move to her wrist, where he gently starts setting the bangles on her arms. His touch is soft and careful, feeling the smoothness of her skin. He sets the last bangle in place, his thumb rubbing over her wrist in a gentle caress before he pulls his hand back. He looks up at her, admiring his work, and grins.

"There, all done."

"Shukriya." She chuckles softly staring at her bangles. He grins, watching her admire the bangles. He can't help but find her laughter endearing, the sound bringing a smile to his face.

"You're welcome. You look beautiful in those bangles, you know."

She thanks him, chuckles and hops down the stairs. He follows closely behind her. The sight of her hips swaying in the saree is enough to drive him crazy, but he keeps his thoughts to himself for now, reminding that he needs to behave himself. He silently curses the fact that they're going to the temple instead of staying home.

 He silently curses the fact that they're going to the temple instead of staying home