Chapter-5 (It's warm)

"You're playing a dangerous game, you know that? Teasing me like this, in the rain... it's not smart. You don't know what I'm capable of." He smirks. She takes a step back and chuckles while blushing. Arthav's lips curl into a smirk as he notices her chuckle, her blushing cheeks adding to the charm. He takes another step closer, his body now mere inches away from hers. He reaches out, his hand cupping her chin and tilting her head up to look at him.

"Look at you. All blushing and nervous now. What happened to that arrogance you had a few minutes ago, hmmm? Where did it go?" he says like a rumbling thunderstorm.

she takes another step back. "i- ...i was just kidding..." His eyes darkened further, his smirk growing wider. He follows her, closing the distance between them again. He's got her cornered now, his body trapping you against the bike.

"Kidding, huh? You thought it was funny to tease me like that? To drive me crazy, make me lose my mind with desire for you?" He notices her gaze wandering around, and his smirk widens even further. He leans closer, his body pressing up against hers. The heat radiating off him is palpable, his body burning with desire for her. He lifts a hand, gently brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

"Eyes on me! Look at me, not around." She widens her eyes while staring at his brown eyes. He stares back at her, the intensity in his eyes almost overwhelming. The rain continues to fall around them, the sound of the raindrops blending with the music in their minds. His hand moves from her chin to the neck, his fingers tracing lightly against her skin. He feels the rapid pulse of her heartbeat under his touch, and it only fuels his hunger for her even more.

Arthav's gaze flicks down to her lips, unable to tear his hungry gaze away. He takes a moment just to admire the way they look, slightly parted and temptingly wet. He feels a rush of heat coursing through him, the desire to kiss her growing stronger by the second. The sight of the raindrops clinging to her rosy lips is almost too much for him to bear. He can feel his willpower crumbling, the desire to taste her becoming almost overwhelming. His hand moves from her neck to her cheek, his thumb gently wiping away a drop of rain that's trailing down her jawline.

He notices her shivering , and his expression softens slightly. He realizes that the cold rain is starting to affect her, despite the heat between them. He lets out a soft huff, a flicker of concern showing in his eyes.

"Damn it. You're shivering. C'mere."

"No I'm fine....it's alright...it's just my saree is too thin..." She says while clearing her throat. He rolls his eyes, not buying her assertion that she's fine. He reaches out and touches the fabric of her saree between his fingers, the thinness of the material evident even to him.

"No, it's not alright. You're practically freezing in this thing. You're going to get sick if you stay in these wet clothes for too long..."

"You're r not going to be mad... for not listening to you?" She asks in a low voice. His annoyance returns, and he gives her a stern look. He shakes his head, his voice stern but with a hint of concern.

"Mad? Of course, I'm mad. You didn't listen to anything I said. Always trying to act tough, always dismissing my advice. It drives me crazy.  Because you're stubborn and don't listen to me. You're damn lucky I care about you enough to worry about your stupid health. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to look out for you, even if you don't want me to."

"Heyyy.... don't yell at me ..." She frowns. He meets her frown with a scowl of his own. He runs a hand through his hair, trying to rein in his temper. But the sight of her shivering and cold is only adding to his irritation.

"What, so I can't even be mad at you now? You're the one who didn't listen to me, you're the one who's standing here freezing in a thin saree. You think I'm just supposed to be okay with that?" He says while offering his jacket.

"Forget it ....I won't wear your jacket ...won't even get on your bike....I'll just walk home." She yells back while secretly enjoying his concern towards her. His eyes widen in disbelief, his irritation escalating further. He grabs her arm, stopping from walking away.

"What? No, you're not walking home. In the rain. In that thin saree. Are you serious right now? Don't be ridiculous." He let's go of her arm, his expression stern.

"You're getting back on the bike, and you're going to wear my jacket. And you're going to stop being stubborn and listen to me, for once in your damn life." He pulls off his jacket, wrapping it around her.

" He pulls off his jacket, wrapping it around her

"Put this on. No arguments. Now."

"Say please." She teases him. His eyes narrow as he glares at her sulky expression, his jaw clenching.

"Please? You want me to say please? You're impossible, you know that? But if it'll get you to put the damn jacket on, fine. Please. Put on my jacket, before I lose my mind and shove it over your head myself."

"I'm sorry.... I'll listen to u....just say it one more time with a smile🤌🏼" She pesters him. His expression softens a fraction, his irritation giving way to a mixture of fondness and exasperation. He lets out a heavy sigh, a hint of a smile tugging at his lips.

"Please... wear my jacket. I'm worried about you, idiot." He helps her into his jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders and zipping it up. He couldn't resist the urge to press a kiss to her forehead, his irritation slowly melting into tenderness.

"Di- did.. you just ki-...kiss me?? " She stutters in amaze and blushes.

kiss me?? " She stutters in amaze and blushes