15. I Remember It

While the others were enjoying their lunch break, Rhea and Jun Ho still had to continue their final photoshoot session. This was because Jun Ho needed to fly to Singapore soon for the opening of a new store for a famous shoe brand. "Sorry for interrupting your lunch," Jun Ho said, feeling guilty.

"Gwaenchana." Rhea smiled and sat on the table. She had changed into a pink velvet dress.

The last image Sang Hee showed them was a scene where Eiser stops Serena, who is emotional because she feels Eiser has deceived her. The pose they were required to do was a bit... not what Rhea had imagined. Oh, come on! Rhea was already stressed with her job as a senior editor trying to develop ONE Publishing through a collaboration with Bloomsbury and Naver. She didn't want her life to be targeted by Jun Ho's fans.

"Here, Eiser has an implied desire to kiss Serena, but he can't because their relationship isn't close enough yet, and Serena is in an unstable emotional state," Sang Hee explained beside the photographer.

Jun Ho held Rhea's hands above her head, his body intentionally pressing between her legs. She did her best to maintain her expression despite her heart racing faster.

At such close proximity, Rhea could see Jun Ho's face more clearly. He had small but sensual eyes, a sharp jawline, and a prominent nose. Her gaze eventually landed on his lips, focusing on the line that split his lower lip.

According to a popular myth, a man with a split lower lip signifies that he has kissed often. Based on the dramas Jun Ho has starred in, many fans refer to him as a great kisser. Rhea agreed with that label after watching two of his dramas, Wok of Love and King the Land.

Speaking of kisses, a memory surfaced in Rhea's mind—one of the silly things she did with Jun Ho while drunk. "I remember it," Rhea whispered.

"Mwoga?"

"The incident on the rooftop when I was drunk."

Jun Ho smiled. "I'm glad you remember it. Even if you didn't, I would still remember."

"Waeyo?"

What was the reason? Jun Ho didn't know either. From his debut until now, he had never truly desired a woman. Early in his career, he wanted to focus on his work. However, seeing Chan Sung with a child and Taec Yeon happily in a relationship made Jun Ho long for that experience too.

Despite frequently meeting many beautiful actresses and even acting alongside some of them, Jun Ho considered those encounters part of his job, not his romantic life. Yet, the woman in front of him had suddenly appeared. She embodied what he had described as his ideal type in an interview a few years ago, stating that when he met a woman three times by chance, it was destiny.

-ooo-

Visiting a country for just a few hours and then returning to Korea was something Jun Ho was used to. His schedule in Singapore lasted only three hours before he had to head back to Korea for a series of other schedule.

"Hyung, isn't there a Lotte Duty Free here?" Jun Ho asked his manager.

"I think there is. Do you wanna go there?" Jun Ho nodded. There was something he wanted to buy.

The Lotte Duty Free at Changi Airport was located in Terminal 3. Usually, the store was bustling with visitors ahead of the holiday season. Nevertheless, it was still a great option for waiting for a flight to take off or for a delayed one.

Actually, Jun Ho himself didn't know what he wanted to buy yet. Nothing had come to mind, but his instinct told him he should purchase something. Then his gaze landed on a charming bracelet featuring a wolf and a cat, each holding a piece of a heart.