Jun Ho's Side 6: Jealousy Lee

Whenever Jun Ho stays at a hotel, he always makes time to hit the gym. Ever since he finished his mandatory military service, he's slowly been changing his lifestyle, and this man really loves to work out. In his apartment, he even has a special spot filled with gym equipment, making it super easy for him to stay fit without ever leaving home.

As he jogs at a steady pace on the treadmill, last night's moment when he confessed his feelings to Rhea plays vividly in his mind. A smile creeps onto his face, and he can't help but feel a bit embarrassed about it all. It's been ages since he felt this way about a woman, and it's thrilling yet nerve-wracking. But considering he's already in his thirties, Jun Ho wonders why he still feels this shy.

Wiping the sweat from his brow, he checks his phone and sees a message from his girlfriend. Wait, can he really call Rhea his girlfriend now? It feels a bit weird since it's only been less than twenty-four hours since they officially started dating. After reading Rhea's message, Jun Ho decides he should grab breakfast right away, especially since the gym and the hotel café aren't too far apart.

When he arrives at the entrance, Jun Ho spots Rhea sitting by the window, completely focused on her laptop. It's still early, so the café isn't too crowded, but she looks put together in a black shirt layered with a sweater and her glasses. It seems like she's hard at work. Honestly, Rhea wearing glasses is a look that makes Jun Ho fall even harder for her. With those clear frames, she radiates an aura of independence and intelligence that surrounds her.

Jun Ho waves when their eyes meet, and Rhea responds with a smile. If Gu Won has Cheon Sa Rang as a substitute for his lost smile, then Jun Ho has Rhea. Her smile is so contagious that anyone who sees it can't help but smile back.

Just a few steps away from approaching her, he receives a message saying she's in a meeting. Ah, that explains why she's all dressed up this early in the morning. Jun Ho quickly replies, sending her some encouragement, then heads back to his room to get ready.

-ooo-

Once they arrive in Seoul, they're scheduled for a photoshoot for a clothing brand. But first, Jun Ho has to attend an event. While waiting for the car to take them to the airport, he decides to catch a quick nap. However, his comfy sleep is interrupted by a lot of noise.

"Eonni, stop working! It's time for us to have some fun!" Jun Ho slowly opens his eyes to see Elisa trying to persuade Rhea, who's still busy with her laptop, to join the others.

Oh my God! Is she still not done with her work? That worries Jun Ho, making him anxious about his girlfriend. He still doesn't know much about Rhea, but he plans to figure it out slowly.

"What's going on? Are you all competing for the most interesting airport fashion or something?" Jun. K chuckles at the antics of the lucky fans as they arrive in Jeju.

"Our theme today is Be an Idol for a Day. There will be tons of cameras when we get there!" Hana explains, clapping her hands, which is a habit she has when she's happy.

Even though he seems uninterested, Jun Ho can't help but observe the lucky fans. They really put effort into their outfits for the day. Kayla looks elegant in a white shirt, jeans, a matching bag, and brown heels. As a model, it's no surprise that Kayla always stands out in whatever she wears.

Kyung Mi is rocking a cream turtleneck paired with an ivory blazer, wide-leg jeans, and platform shoes, radiating a mature vibe that screams ready for marriage. Then there's Hana, keeping it simple with a white sweater, black jeans, a hat, and loafers. But there's only one woman who really catches Jun Ho's attention—the one he saw at the café this morning, who still busy working while sneaking glances at her phone.