Main characters

Off Jumpol (34)

Alpha: Dominant and confident, which is evident in both his personal and professional life

Ex-friend of Gun: Has a complicated past with Gun, which may influence his current relationships and decisions.

Playboy in youth: Known for playing with people's hearts for fun, even if it meant hurting his friends.

Hurt Gun deeply in youth: In his youth, he hurt Gun deeply and now fears they may never meet again. He desperately wants to apologize to Gun, not expecting forgiveness but wanting Gun to know he regrets his actions.

Successful businessman: After school, he became a successful businessman and built OG Company, focusing on hotels, resorts, and casinos. His ambition and work ethic are admirable.

Complex personality: While he may seem tough and heartless, his success and determination suggest deeper layers that may not be immediately apparent.

Gun Attaphan (34)

Omega: Sensitive and empathetic, which is reflected in his relationships and the way he cares for his family

Ex-friend of Off: His past with Off is full of emotions and disappointment, leading him to distance himself from Off.

Hates Off: He harbors a deep hatred for Off due to the pain he caused him. This experience has made it difficult for Gun to trust people, and over the years, he has only been able to open up to his sons and three closest friends, although it took him a long time to fully trust them.

Complex personality: Has two faces – normally cute, playful, and mischievous, but becomes uncompromising and protective of his family when angry.

Orphan: As an orphan, he had to rely on himself and his friends, teaching him independence and determination.

Successful businessman: Built the company S.G.W, where he is the CEO. His business skills are excellent, and his success is a testament to his hard work and dedication.