9) Unexpected consequences

Gun POV

I was terrified when I got a call from the school saying the boys were in the principal's office and facing suspension. Not that I haven't been to the principal's office often, but never had all three of them been there at once. What could 17-year-old boys have done that was so serious?

I burst into the principal's office practically at the same time as New and Krist. "What happened?" we shouted in unison, startling the principal, who was sipping water and began to choke. We waited a moment for him to recover and repeated our question.

"Your sons attacked four of their classmates," the principal said accusingly.

"That's not true! They were insulting us. They started with Win, and I stepped in to defend him," Saint shouted, clenching his fists. "Then they started insulting me, and Gulf couldn't take it anymore and hit the one who started it. And he had three friends, and then it just escalated," Saint finished, his voice trembling with anger and his eyes blazing.

"Mr. Principal," I began in a cold, business-like tone that sent chills down everyone's spine. "Are you telling me that your school suspends students who defend themselves against bullying? By the way, where are the other four boys involved? I didn't see them in the hallway."

The principal shifted nervously and began rubbing his hands. "Uh, you see, their parents are influential people, and I was told they would be strictly punished at home, but their parents insisted that your sons be suspended for at least a month."

Krist spoke up next to me: "So you're telling me that we have no weight at this school? As far as I know, you sent the project for the library renovation to my architectural firm, which I own, and as far as I know, Gun is supposed to sponsor this renovation."

"You see," the principal stammered, "the fathers and mothers of those students were very adamant about it."

"Bingo," New chimed in, "so, Mr. Principal, I have a proposal for you. Or rather, I'm informing you: Krist will not be doing the library renovation, Gun is canceling the sponsorship, and soon the lawyers from S.G.W. company will be contacting you regarding a lawsuit for discrimination against omega students at your school."

The principal began to visibly sweat, and his voice trembled. "Uh, S.G.W. company, may I ask what connection you have with this corporation?" the principal stammered again, visibly on the verge of tears.

"We own S.G.W. company, and in the future, our sons will own it, which is why we named it SaintGulfWin company. Well, let's not waste any more time. Send the exit documents through my lawyers. Boys, let's go home," Krist concluded, winking at the principal, who was now beginning to realize he had lost one of his best sponsors.

New POV

When the boys returned home from the principal's office, the atmosphere was tense. Gulf, known for his fiery temper and inability to stay out of trouble when someone insulted or threatened his brothers and Mommas, was still fuming. Saint, the most level-headed of the boys, tried to keep everyone calm, while Win, the youngest, who had been quite sick as a child but was now healthy and happy thanks to the support of his brothers and Mommas, looked worried but determined.

"Boys," began New, "can you tell me what happened?"

The boys exchanged glances before Saint started. "Win won the school project, and the second-place kid couldn't handle it. He came up to us at lunch and started taunting us, saying we don't have a real family and that we're just three omega families living together because no one wants us. When I stepped in, he... he called our Mommas unmarked dirty omegas. And you know how the Gulf is."

"No one talks about my Mommas like that!" Gulf said angrily, clenching his fists.

The three Mommas were silent for a moment before New, with tears in his eyes, spoke up. "Angels, we are sorry about it. You must struggle."