Thor x Leah

Requested by: x-thorette-x I hope you like it and its along the lines of what you wanted!!

Song: Comatose by Skillet

Warning: attempt of suicide

***************

I hate feeling like this
I'm so tired of trying to fight this
I'm asleep and all I dream of

Is waking to you
Tell me that you will listen
Your touch is what I'm missing
And the more I hide I realize I'm slowly losing you

Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of you

He's gone. He's really gone. She kept repeating the mantra in her head. Thor had left her once and for all. He had returned to Asgard for good. Leaving her behind. Her dreams taunted her, the thought of his touch the wanting and needing of him was taking over. Leah hated living like this. She cannot do it anymore. He wouldn't listen to her. He couldn't. If he did he would have left his duties for her. He loved her but he had a kingdom to watch. One more pill she mumbled as she took the last of her anti anxiety medication. Now we wait.

I don't wanna live
I don't wanna breathe
'les I feel you next to me
you take the pain I feel
waking up to you never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep
I don't wanna dream
'cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way you make me feel
Waking up to you never felt so real

I hate living without you
Dead wrong to ever doubt you
But my demons lay in waiting
Tempting me away
Oh how I adore you
Oh how I thirst for you
Oh how I need you

She needed thor. More than life itself she didn't want to live anymore. Everything reminded her of him. Leah was sitting on the bathroom floor as the medication took its toll. Her demons had become to strong. They tempted her to do this. "I need you" her voice cracked before she blacked out.

Breathing life
Waking up
My eyes open up

Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of you

Oh how I adore you
Waking up to you never felt so real
Oh how I thirst for you
Waking up to you never felt so real
Oh how I adore you, ohhhh
The way you make me feel
Waking up to you never felt so real

Leah's pov~

"Where is she I need to see her!!" A voice boomed. I couldn't open my eyes. They felt glued shut. All I hear is footsteps and voices but I can't move or talk. Am I even conscious? Am I even alive? The questions swarmed my brain. I felt someone holding my hand but I couldn't move it. "Lady Leah I'm so sorry. I don't know if you can hear me but I love you. Please come back to me." Thor. Before I could do anything I slipped back into the darkness.

My eyes fluttered open a few hours later. A pounding in my head was present. Where am I ? I looked beside me and saw Thor sat in an uncomfortable plastic chair. "Thor. Thor wake up" I shook him lightly and his eyes widened and he pulled me into a tight hug. "Thor crushing me" I muttered in his hold. "Oops sorry leah. I am very happy you are okay." He smiled, his eyes glossy. "Why leah" "because I can not live with out you."