-Season 0- Birth Of Metal

"Tch... How annoying..."

Inside of a high tech yellow colored room, an extremely tall woman with a near constant agitated aura was seen looking down at a holographic screen with a scowl on her face, the smaller yellow woman stood nearby the giant, an image of another green skinned woman's face appeared on the holographics, having an extremely nervous aura around them.

Green Woman: "I-I'm sorry to report such bad news... but It seems these creatures are extremely protective of their materials... I guess we should have expected as much... given their underground culture..."

"That doesn't matter... What angers me is the Casualty Count. How is it possible even ONE of our Quartz was Shattered by these Primitives?"

The giant woman asked with a mass of frustration, seeming a large list of casualties, causing the Green Woman on the other end to become extremely flustered.

Green Woman: "W-We've been looking into it and... I believe it is the Material their weapons are made out of..."

"What?"

Green Woman: "Well they're primitive yes, b-but they're quite Adept Fighters... and their weapons... Inspecting them found them to be extremely deadly... only the Quartzs would Handle them... but even then they still have the ability to crack one..."

"That's... I don't even know what to say to that... What exactly are these Weapons made from?"

Green Woman: "Uh... We aren't exactly sure... it's not anything special... In fact... we've found Materials like these all over in different colonies... Uh... I believe it's Super Heated Iron...? AH! Steel Ma'am!"

Hearing this caused the Yellow woman to perk up, confused and intrigued...

"Iron? That Trash Metal that Causes Kindergarten Errors?... How could something so worthless cause this much damage...?"

Green Woman: "If I may, my diamond! I don't believe it's just the metal itself, but how they use it. The Weapons and Armor this civilization has created, they can defend against our attacks and even counter with enough fury to shatter some of us... This material... might not be as worthless as we think? I-I'm just assuming, Lady Yellow Diamond, Your Majesty!"

The woman said with a mass of nervousness, quickly saluting... but the yellow giant simply hummed for a moment... a curious look on her face...

[At that very moment... Our existence was finally conceptualized for the first time... It began the Great Ascent of our Empire... While we struggled to colonize more advanced planets in the past... with this advent, nothing stood in the way.]

3 giant women were seen, the yellow woman from before, a blue woman, and an even bigger gigantic pure white woman were all seen supervising something, watching as Other Women of different shapes sizes and colors, all with odd Gems embedded in their bodies at different places, worked constantly on an odd machine... The machine continued working and so did the women rushing around it... until finally everyone stopped... stream shot out of the top of the machine as suddenly it stood up... revealing something odd...

 revealing something odd