- Season 0 - Episode 3 - Soldier Ants

"Tungsten."

A familiar authoritative yet motherly voice spoke, as Tungsten stood in the center of a large diamond shaped spotlight, the man saluting as he placed his left arm behind his back with his right arm being crossed over his chest, the bottom of his fist planted on the left side of his chest, as he bowed his head and closed his eyes.

"From what I understand, you efficiency in liberation had slowed down, correct?"

Tungsten: "Yes, your brilliance."

"Why do you believe that is?"

The unseen woman asked, as Tungsten paused for a moment...

Tungsten: "If I were to give a correct assessment of my actions... I believe that on my own, my destructive capabilities are only... so much... I have... hit the ceiling of the effectiveness I can achieve on my own... I apologize greatly, My lady, your brilliance."

The unseen figure chuckled a bit.

"There is no need to apologize. While the Empire has grown greatly under your efforts, it seems standards have risen, but your effectiveness has yet to fall. You are very consistently a weapon of mass destruction."

Tungsten was silent at this, refusing to look up at the towering figure before him, as he hummed for a moment in thought.

"Tungsten, are you lonely?"

Tungsten: "I fail to understand, Your Brilliance."

"You've been alive for 700 years now, yet you are still the only metal to exist in our Empire. Gems get quite lonely when they work alone, and that lowers their productivity. Of course, you have stayed consistent, my little soldier, but I worry that you will soon stop doing so. And so I ask... Do you feel lonely?"